• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Dunfermline

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Peter Grant sacked as manager.

Been poor and dropped so many points after taking the lead.

That will be a relief to a couple pals.

W0 D7 L5

That's sacking form right enough.

Reactions: Zab
Derek Mcinnes?

Dick Campbell?

Stuart Baxter?

Brian Rice I think .

Stubbs?

I know a pars fan who wants Stewart PETRIEEEEE!!!!! :52:

Yogi

Derek Mcinnes?

Canā€™t see him dropping down the divisions, reckon heā€™ll fancy a Premiership job.

Think it might be yogi too.

Jack Ross,,,oh hang on, they'll be wanting somebody that can improve them

Kenny Miller has expressed an interest in the job and Paul Lambert's name also been linked with the vacancy

Jack Ross,,,oh hang on, they'll be wanting somebody that can improve them
JR has improved Hibs from what he took on.

JR has improved Hibs from what he took on.
He has, it was rather tongue in cheek given our recent results

They havenā€™t had a decent manager since jim leishman . Pity , quite liked going to east end park šŸ¤”

They havenā€™t had a decent manager since jim leishman . Pity , quite liked going to east end park šŸ¤”
They can hire any old manager they want. As long as they are still selling Stephen's Bakery Bridies I'll still be there anytime we play them šŸ˜

They can hire any old manager they want. As long as they are still selling Stephen's Bakery Bridies I'll still be there anytime we play them šŸ˜
ach i only have to cross the road to get one :giggley:

ach i only have to cross the road to get one :giggley:
Me tae. The Co-Op at Livi South sell them šŸ˜‹

Handy innit lol

As an aside , have you ever seen Matuga rum in there ??

I haven't - but I've never been looking for it which might influence my answer!

My Mrs just mentioned that they had a stall at the Designer Outlet today, apparently there all weekend.

I did their home tasting thing last year, pretty mangled by the time that was over...

My Mrs just mentioned that they had a stall at the Designer Outlet today, apparently there all weekend.

I did their home tasting thing last year, pretty mangled by the time that was over...
Yeah, Livrum and Matugga pop up stall in the Outlet šŸ‘

Yeah, Livrum and Matugga pop up stall in the Outlet šŸ‘
Its supposed to be very good , i must get some , thanks for that

Nice one , thanks

Its supposed to be very good , i must get some , thanks for that
I think LivRum is a brand they're just using in the short term while they're waiting for the Matugga stuff to mature. The LivRum stuff is nice enough too though.

I do like my Rum, Kraken is my tipple.. might well just look out for this

I think LivRum is a brand they're just using in the short term while they're waiting for the Matugga stuff to mature. The LivRum stuff is nice enough too though.
Jist check the % and press on...

Matugga has been available for a few years , ive just never seen it anywhere to buy as yet

Matugga has been available for a few years , ive just never seen it anywhere to buy as yet
Aye but there's not much Matugga around as it's from when they were a "garden shed" operation so there's only a small amount of it maturing ready for sale each month. They increased production volume when they moved to new place in Livingston a few years back but it takes five years or so to mature so that bigger supply isn't coming available for sale yet. In the meantime they're selling LivRum which pretty much gets bottled as soon as it's distilled.

It's still possible to get your hands on Matugga but it's pretty scarce whereas in a year or two's time we should see a lot more of it in supermarkets etc.

Aye but there's not much Matugga around as it's from when they were a "garden shed" operation so there's only a small amount of it maturing ready for sale each month. They increased production volume when they moved to new place in Livingston a few years back but it takes five years or so to mature so that bigger supply isn't coming available for sale yet. In the meantime they're selling LivRum which pretty much gets bottled as soon as it's distilled.

It's still possible to get your hands on Matugga but it's pretty scarce whereas in a year or two's time we should see a lot more of it in supermarkets etc.
Ah right , need to get my hands on some

John Hughes appointed as new Dunfermline manager.

Good luck to Yogi, you're going to need it-and money.

Dunfermline are 4/1 to win at Inverness today. Lump on boys. šŸ§

Dunfermline are 4/1 to win at Inverness today. Lump on boys. šŸ§
Not looking good just now but with a Yogi rocket up their arse and another 45 minutes to go who knows!

2-1 Dunfermline now.....

This thread has been viewed 3442 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50
Back