• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Dundee United 1 v 3 Hibernian

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
So an away game in the cup at Tannadice under the floodlights, nice. I always enjoy our trips to the Dee, one of my boys lives there, both my boys tend to go on the lash together afterwards, win or lose, they tell me its freshers week this week. It's a good city, with good people, who vote the right way. The parking rules are a *&*^ right enough!

Its a big birthday for Mrs 1875 tomorrow, but I am taking her away Friday to Sunday morning (timing is everything), so she is happy for me to meander up to the Dee and watch the Cabbage. What an understanding lady, she kens I love her almost as much as I love the Hibs, which is a major improvement on my first missus, I loved Hearts more than I loved her. It is worth noting Mrs 1875 does not and never has read the bounce, my knackers would be on a sharp stick if she did.

Looks like over 1500 Hibs fans have bought tickets, excellent for an away game on a Thursday night live on the telly. United appear only to be selling tickets for the lower tier of their main stand and the one behind the goal, the shed we sometimes get and upper tiers appear shut. Mind and wear your shinguards, the scars last for months.

To the team and game, I have not really been too well and although recovering I find it hard to concentrate and suffer from awfy fatigue, much like Kevin Nisbet. The laddie has not been at the races for a few games, knowing he has had covid, I am not surprised if that has maybe affected his game? As one of only two fit strikers, I think he is he is playing through the barrier for us? There was much hand wringing after Saturdays draw, mines included, we are used of winning, we are used to being top of the league, we dinnae like losing, drawing or not being top, how Hibernian have progressed these last few years.

One sad observation, I know there is so much excitement around new media people, a new CEO, and suchlike, but the fitba news leaking out the club is woeful. I couldnae tell you anything about the state of repair of players, nowt. I dinnae read the newspapers, hard or soft copy, so I rely on good information from Hibernian. Only KP keeps us up to date, the rest is trash, sorry if that nips the knitting of a few who are dazzled by the shiny bollocks, but fitba is my game, no big telly's, new sponsors, dare I say it, the women's team or the taste of the pies. I want to know who is fit, how progress is of those that are not fit, who is up and coming in the young teams, that kind of thing. I also dinnae want it all to leak out via Twatter, hoping a bouncer has spotted it, tell us here and other fans sites, tell us first and do it properly.

So to the team, well, taking account of my rant, I have not got a clue who is fit or otherwise, so my team is based on my team, not Jack's.

Goals is Macey, I hope to Sauzee is much improved on Saturday, when he was rotten.

I am going with a back three, with some tweaks as certain players cannae play in it.

Nathan Wood right, lets giove the laddie a go.

Porto in the middle of the three.

Paul Hanlon left of the three.

Chris Cadden marauding right half.

Josh Doig marauding left half. Get up and doon they lines laddies.

Midfield made up of JDH, Joe Newell and Scott Allan, give it a go.

Up front, Boyler and Nissie together, Nissy cannae play alone, Boyler enjoys playing against United. Strikers, no wingers, that is Cadden and Doig's job.

If it disnae work, go to a four at the back, swap Scottie for Kyle and/ or Wood for a wide player.

What are your thoughts, and see you up there.

Hibernian Forever!

I’m not going.
Taking my bit on the side out for a good time , it’s her birthday . 😘

I’d start Magennis and drop Newell.

no point in Allan being at the club if he doesn’t start games like this.

Reactions: Zab
So an away game in the cup at Tannadice under the floodlights, nice. I always enjoy our trips to the Dee, one of my boys lives there, both my boys tend to go on the lash together afterwards, win or lose, they tell me its freshers week this week. It's a good city, with good people, who vote the right way. The parking rules are a *&*^ right enough!

Its a big birthday for Mrs 1875 tomorrow, but I am taking her away Friday to Sunday morning (timing is everything), so she is happy for me to meander up to the Dee and watch the Cabbage. What an understanding lady, she kens I love her almost as much as I love the Hibs, which is a major improvement on my first missus, I loved Hearts more than I loved her. It is worth noting Mrs 1875 does not and never has read the bounce, my knackers would be on a sharp stick if she did.

Looks like over 1500 Hibs fans have bought tickets, excellent for an away game on a Thursday night live on the telly. United appear only to be selling tickets for the lower tier of their main stand and the one behind the goal, the shed we sometimes get and upper tiers appear shut. Mind and wear your shinguards, the scars last for months.

To the team and game, I have not really been too well and although recovering I find it hard to concentrate and suffer from awfy fatigue, much like Kevin Nisbet. The laddie has not been at the races for a few games, knowing he has had covid, I am not surprised if that has maybe affected his game? As one of only two fit strikers, I think he is he is playing through the barrier for us? There was much hand wringing after Saturdays draw, mines included, we are used of winning, we are used to being top of the league, we dinnae like losing, drawing or not being top, how Hibernian have progressed these last few years.

One sad observation, I know there is so much excitement around new media people, a new CEO, and suchlike, but the fitba news leaking out the club is woeful. I couldnae tell you anything about the state of repair of players, nowt. I dinnae read the newspapers, hard or soft copy, so I rely on good information from Hibernian. Only KP keeps us up to date, the rest is trash, sorry if that nips the knitting of a few who are dazzled by the shiny bollocks, but fitba is my game, no big telly's, new sponsors, dare I say it, the women's team or the taste of the pies. I want to know who is fit, how progress is of those that are not fit, who is up and coming in the young teams, that kind of thing. I also dinnae want it all to leak out via Twatter, hoping a bouncer has spotted it, tell us here and other fans sites, tell us first and do it properly.

So to the team, well, taking account of my rant, I have not got a clue who is fit or otherwise, so my team is based on my team, not Jack's.

Goals is Macey, I hope to Sauzee is much improved on Saturday, when he was rotten.

I am going with a back three, with some tweaks as certain players cannae play in it.

Up front, Boyler and Nissie together, Nissy cannae play alone, Boyler enjoys playing against United. Strikers, no wingers, that is Cadden and Doig's job.

If it disnae work, go to a four at the back, swap Scottie for Kyle and/ or Wood for a wide player.

Hibernian Forever!
I like the look of that but no chance he will drop Paul McGinn IMO.

I’m not going.
Taking my bit on the side out for a good time , it’s her birthday . 😘

Pah, lightweight, it wouldnae be me. :mad:

I like the look of that but no chance he will drop Paul McGinn IMO.

Its my team no Jack's, he listens to Zab nowadays. 😢

Pah, lightweight.
She’s got a free hoose, her mans going to some Fitba game 😜🤣😂

which is a major improvement on my first missus, I loved Hearts more than I loved her.

Exactly like me mate, my first wife actually died, she fell intae a wishin well… cost me a fuckin pound😉

I wonder if Utilita will still be in business and our sponsor come kick off time?

OK guys back to the footy!

She’s got a free hoose, her mans going to some Fitba game 😜🤣😂

Can you smell burnin?

I have subsequently learned from "Potts" in Shoot Magazine that there are no new injury concerns for us ahead of Thursday’s night’s big game, as we welcome back James Scott and Josh Campbell back to the group – they both missed the draw with St. Mirren through illness.

Excuse my ignorance here, I seldom go to the boozer to watch games but my daughter wants to meet up in town the moro to see the game. Where's best in town to watch it?
Thanks in advance

Harp and Castle.Back to the fitba,drop double barrel and play Scott with Newell ,and ok try out Woody or whatever his name is.

Hibernian Forever!
Team suggestion is fine but you are right you have ripped my knitting!

Just because some folk ( including me) like the new Tv screens, it doesn’t mean they ( including me) are “dazzled“ by them ( not me, however i do like them). It also doesn’t mean that fitba isn’t my game, because I like said Tv screens either.

Cant disagree with you regarding the way, or lack of information, coming from Hibs right now though.

I am away to sort that purl stitch.

Excuse my ignorance here, I seldom go to the boozer to watch games but my daughter wants to meet up in town the moro to see the game. Where's best in town to watch it?
Thanks in advance

in Leith area Robbie’s, the Persevere or Hibs club.
maybe cask and barrel broughton st.
I don’t really go out to watch televised games sure be somewhere in city centre

Pah, lightweight, it wouldnae be me. :mad:

Its my team no Jack's, he listens to Zab nowadays. 😢

Quite right as well, I’ve no steered Jack wrong this season 😂

Like you I think it’s a good opportunity for Wood to start, so I’d go with the back three as well, and Allan has to start. Only change I’d make is Magennis for Newell, can’t see Kyle being dropped at the moment:

Macey
Wood Porteous Hanlon
Cadden Magennis JDH Doig
Allan
Boyle Nisbet

I say we play all of them.
Scott thinks he can play on the left, so let's let him.

Macey
Cadden Porto Hanlon Stevenson
JDH
Magennis Newell
Boyle_____________________Allan
Nisbet
Im up for giving McGinn and Doig a rest, Doig more so as if Allan was to start left, we'd need the extra defensive stability from Lewis.

Wood I'd like to see play, but really there's no reason to drop either of Porto or Hanlon
We're playing Dundee United, we shouldn't be playing 5 at the back. So he misses out.​

Team suggestion is fine but you are right you have ripped my knitting!

Just because some folk ( including me) like the new Tv screens, it doesn’t mean they ( including me) are “dazzled“ by them ( not me, however i do like them). It also doesn’t mean that fitba isn’t my game, because I like said Tv screens either.

Cant disagree with you regarding the way, or lack of information, coming from Hibs right now though.

I am away to sort that purl stitch.
How many stiches do you need to cast on?

Just been to Tesco a wee bottle Of Glenffidich to watch the game cause my pals are all fannies who wont go cause there working in the morning or its on the telly why go away up there

If anybody is planning to watch on telly, code EIHL5 gets you a month of Premier Sports for a fiver.

C5E4E8E7-F2AD-4FEF-9BBC-1380CAD74672.jpeg

Hibernian Forever!
I think jack ross deliberately picks a different team to your choices

Reactions: Zab
My team except for Cadden 😔

Allan starting...seems like people got their wish. Will be interesting to see how long he can go for.

Jack no listening to 1875 or me now, putting pressure on himself to get a result 😂

What does he know? 😄

What does he know? 😄
He knows how to rip Pistol’s knitting!

1-3 Hibernian 💪

Decent team, always a competitive game at tannadice, expect goals, Mon Hibs.

Mind and do yer hibs picks

Mind and do yer hibs picks
Ah gave up with that when it went to £50.
Won over £600 last season on the Dundee cup game

And a few hundred on arsenal and Wycombe picks

🤣

Craigen is a slaver.

That's what we've been missing, great pass to match the run . Fans in great voice

Raker!!! MON

One Scotty Allan.

Always said Newell was a great player

Couldn't ask for a better start!

Watching a Premier stream with no commentary, magic

Hibs tv stuttering like fuck for me.

Hibs tv stuttering like fuck for me.
I'm getting about a minute at a time on Hibs and Dundee It's TV.

Allan tracking back, Shirley no :sm127:

This thread has been viewed 7358 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back