Dundee Game

NW

Just A Radge
To be fair, they had last night's PPV to sell first ... and those links referenced the game after, the Dundee game.
Seems like the club can do nothing right after a poor result.
They are used to selling multiple games at once surely ?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
To be fair, they had last night's PPV to sell first ... and those links referenced the game after, the Dundee game.
Seems like the club can do nothing right after a poor result.
Just constructive criticism. I don't think clubs do well in general in Scotland marketing their fixtures pre pandemic.

mod

Just A Radge
ST holder who understands why the club will charge for this and chooses not to watch this game whether free or not. Simple as that.

I’m only “having a dig” at those expecting the club to take a hit. We know cup income is shared and we don’t get it free on ST. PPV money has to be agreed between the clubs as normal gate prices do.
I think it is shocking PR by Hibs.Are they so far from reality that they don’t realise most fans are scunnered with the team just now .The players and the club are short changing the fans, once again.Bloody disgrace.They won’t be getting another penny from me.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Don't really get the big fuss about this. ST dont get us entry to cup games, why this, of all seasons when clubs are struggling, do you think this would be any different? I won't be watching for the simple fact, my finances and general busyness mean I don't usually attend cup games.
Dont moan about needing new players and then moan when the club tries to increase revenue to accommodate new players. And when I'm having a rant, if you're not renewing your ST next season because the club has had to adhere to legal requirements.....have a word.

I think it’s more the manager and the players letting the club down. Too many performances that are timid, boring and unacceptable ....
manager needs to develop a harder more winning mentality.

Aye Lennon, get yer fuckin finger out son.

BIG G

mod

Just A Radge
Don't really get the big fuss about this. ST dont get us entry to cup games, why this, of all seasons when clubs are struggling, do you think this would be any different? I won't be watching for the simple fact, my finances and general busyness mean I don't usually attend cup games.
Dont moan about needing new players and then moan when the club tries to increase revenue to accommodate new players. And when I'm having a rant, if you're not renewing your ST next season because the club has had to adhere to legal requirements.....have a word.
Why do you have the right to judge what other fans do or say.You are not any better or worse than any other fan so don’t judge please.I for one think it is disgraceful that the club are fleecing fans when the fans have backed the club to the hilt.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Why do you have the right to judge what other fans do or say.You are not any better or worse than any other fan so don’t judge please.I for one think it is disgraceful that the club are fleecing fans when the fans have backed the club to the hilt.
You looking forward to being back in the stadium and cheering the boys on to further glory mod?

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Where am I judging people?

Folk can do as they please in my opinion. We are not a conscript army.

I've had a season ticket for over 50 years. For the vast majority of those years it got me all home games, all home reserve games (which I used), all home Scottish Cup and League Cup Games.
In saying that I think Hibs will have to be pretty inventive to get the same 'loyalty sales' as this term.

BIG G

Mod and Socky calm ffs . You're letting your slips show under you're frocks.
For what it's worth you two can fire intake me. I'm made of stainless and dinnae give one. For the very first time in years I have not put a 3-0 bet on the Hibernians.

NINTCHDBPICT000346680648-e1533666601843.jpg

BIG G