• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Dundee Game

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Season ticket holders have to pay to watch this ?

Mental isnt it? How to chase the fans away, draws at home to St Johnstone and charging us to watch piss ant games most would not attend whilst taking £400+ off us for season tickets we cannae use.

Aye too far for me i,m afraid , ill use fotmob to keep in touch with the game, 4 weeks before xmas ffs , is football really so far out if touch ?

Aye too far for me i,m afraid , ill use fotmob to keep in touch with the game, 4 weeks before xmas ffs , is football really so far out if touch ?

It is.

I’ll not be paying more to watch eye bleeding boring football

If so a very very poor show.

Cup game. Much expected.

Obviously the club are desperate for every penny making cup games PPV. A game against Dundee is not so appealing.

Cup game. Much expected.
In seasons when you are in the stadium yes , 4 weeks before xmas when many supporters are probably struggling financially i think is a right kick in the balls

In seasons when you are in the stadium yes , 4 weeks before xmas when many supporters are probably struggling financially i think is a right kick in the balls
Season ticket holders are getting a poor return on their money. Not entirely the club's fault as we are in a pandemic. HOWEVER, they've GOT to be seen to be doing and giving much more than they currently are. They've got season ticket renewal ahead in a few months and they need to be seen to be rewarding season ticket holders with lots of add-ons if they want that to be successful with the promise of us getting back into ER with the pandemic over thanks to vaccines etc. I think they're underestimating how many season ticket holders regret buying this season....

What’s the surprise?

Do we expect Hibs to take a financial hit on this game when Dundee would have to be paid their share even for anyone getting a freebie.

Yes, we’ve paid for a season ticket of games on the internet but none of you can seriously expect we gift Dundee money from our budget which was been massively impacted already.

I’d struggle to watch this even for free so will skip it.

I’d prefer to read your moans about lunchtime kick offs at Hampden being so inconvenient as you need to set the alarm for half ten.

What’s the surprise?

Do we expect Hibs to take a financial hit on this game when Dundee would have to be paid their share even for anyone getting a freebie.

Yes, we’ve paid for a season ticket of games on the internet but none of you can seriously expect we gift Dundee money from our budget which was been massively impacted already.

I’d struggle to watch this even for free so will skip it.

I’d prefer to read your moans about lunchtime kick offs at Hampden being so inconvenient as you need to set the alarm for half ten.

News to me that Dundee will be due a cut from PPV. I'm sure they could have come to some agreement if they did. Season ticket holders are not at all getting a good deal. Pretty ironic that you are having a dig at supporters when you'll not even watch it yourself. Out of interest are you a season ticket holder?

I think it’s more the manager and the players letting the club down. Too many performances that are timid, boring and unacceptable. Losing the cup semi, weak against dons and too many poor home performances like last night are getting to the fans and that translates to things like value for money. I think the club have done well given the circumstances, it’s time for players to step up.

boyle - got his nice new deal, been asleep pretty much since

doidge - has gone backwards

too many new signings not fit - Wright , Murphy. Magennis.

manager needs to develop a harder more winning mentality

News to me that Dundee will be due a cut from PPV. I'm sure they could have come to some agreement if they did. Season ticket holders are not at all getting a good deal. Pretty ironic that you are having a dig at supporters when you'll not even watch it yourself. Out of interest are you a season ticket holder?

ST holder who understands why the club will charge for this and chooses not to watch this game whether free or not. Simple as that.

I’m only “having a dig” at those expecting the club to take a hit. We know cup income is shared and we don’t get it free on ST. PPV money has to be agreed between the clubs as normal gate prices do.

ST holder who understands why the club will charge for this and chooses not to watch this game whether free or not. Simple as that.

I’m only “having a dig” at those expecting the club to take a hit. We know cup income is shared and we don’t get it free on ST. PPV money has to be agreed between the clubs as normal gate prices do.
Plenty fans have taken a hit personally , why should the club be different ? Lots of us are pitching in for season tickets and HSL i think its a bit much to pay for this cup game just because this is how it normally works

Do you think the club has effectively and professionally embarked on a clever marketing strategy for PPV for this fixture?

Do you think the club has effectively and professionally embarked on a clever marketing strategy for PPV for this fixture?
I’ve not seen anything anywhere about it tbh?? Have I missed the emails?

I’ve not seen anything anywhere about it tbh?? Have I missed the emails?
Me neither! And that's my point....

Season ticket holders are getting a poor return on their money. Not entirely the club's fault as we are in a pandemic. HOWEVER, they've GOT to be seen to be doing and giving much more than they currently are. They've got season ticket renewal ahead in a few months and they need to be seen to be rewarding season ticket holders with lots of add-ons if they want that to be successful with the promise of us getting back into ER with the pandemic over thanks to vaccines etc. I think they're underestimating how many season ticket holders regret buying this season....
I’m pretty sure the add ons and special season ticket only giveaways, experiences etc. was part of the sales piece? So far we’ve had a free cup game as far as I can tell? We all know moneys tight, but things like free draws for signed tops, a training centre tour when this is all over etc. all hell make STH feel that the commitment they made is appreciated

Me neither! And that's my point....
To be fair, they had last night's PPV to sell first ... and those links referenced the game after, the Dundee game.
Seems like the club can do nothing right after a poor result.

To be fair, they had last night's PPV to sell first ... and those links referenced the game after, the Dundee game.
They are used to selling multiple games at once surely ?

Just constructive criticism. I don't think clubs do well in general in Scotland marketing their fixtures pre pandemic.

They are used to selling multiple games at once surely ?
Yes, and that's what they were doing.

No

Yes, and that's what they were doing.
I’ve not seen the Dundee game for safe? Certainly nothing sent to me

I think it is shocking PR by Hibs.Are they so far from reality that they don’t realise most fans are scunnered with the team just now .The players and the club are short changing the fans, once again.Bloody disgrace.They won’t be getting another penny from me.

Details on Dundee PPV coverage can be found on club website now.

Don't really get the big fuss about this. ST dont get us entry to cup games, why this, of all seasons when clubs are struggling, do you think this would be any different? I won't be watching for the simple fact, my finances and general busyness mean I don't usually attend cup games.
Dont moan about needing new players and then moan when the club tries to increase revenue to accommodate new players. And when I'm having a rant, if you're not renewing your ST next season because the club has had to adhere to legal requirements.....have a word.

It wouldn't have been a free game if the gates were opened, I didn't expect it to be free online either.

I think it’s more the manager and the players letting the club down. Too many performances that are timid, boring and unacceptable ....
manager needs to develop a harder more winning mentality.

Aye Lennon, get yer fuckin finger out son.

BIG G

Don't really get the big fuss about this. ST dont get us entry to cup games, why this, of all seasons when clubs are struggling, do you think this would be any different? I won't be watching for the simple fact, my finances and general busyness mean I don't usually attend cup games.
Dont moan about needing new players and then moan when the club tries to increase revenue to accommodate new players. And when I'm having a rant, if you're not renewing your ST next season because the club has had to adhere to legal requirements.....have a word.
Why do you have the right to judge what other fans do or say.You are not any better or worse than any other fan so don’t judge please.I for one think it is disgraceful that the club are fleecing fans when the fans have backed the club to the hilt.

Why do you have the right to judge what other fans do or say.You are not any better or worse than any other fan so don’t judge please.I for one think it is disgraceful that the club are fleecing fans when the fans have backed the club to the hilt.
You looking forward to being back in the stadium and cheering the boys on to further glory mod?

Where am I judging people?

Folk can do as they please in my opinion. We are not a conscript army.

I've had a season ticket for over 50 years. For the vast majority of those years it got me all home games, all home reserve games (which I used), all home Scottish Cup and League Cup Games.
In saying that I think Hibs will have to be pretty inventive to get the same 'loyalty sales' as this term.

BIG G

I’ll buy it, not like I have any other exciting plans for the weekend..

I'll not be watching.I presume it's on sportsound?

Where am I judging people?
You posted that you could not understand why Hibs fans were complaining about having to pay to watch the cup game.

You looking forward to being back in the stadium and cheering the boys on to further glory mod?
Yes I am.

You posted that you could not understand why Hibs fans were complaining about having to pay to watch the cup game.
Aye, how is a question judging people?

Mod and Socky calm ffs . You're letting your slips show under you're frocks.
For what it's worth you two can fire intake me. I'm made of stainless and dinnae give one. For the very first time in years I have not put a 3-0 bet on the Hibernians.

NINTCHDBPICT000346680648-e1533666601843.jpg

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 4102 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back