• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Drey Wright

Vela for me has got to be the most disappointing signing in ages

I thought he'd cruise it up here
A lot of heckys signings were disappointing. Doidge was a slow starter but came good with a change of tactics and coach. Jackson turned a corner and scored more goals than rat boy for us. Newell turned a corner too. Hallberg nothing against him. Poor return tbh

Signed

Is he right or left sided?

I have to admit I think we are pretty strong with Boyle on the right and Newell on the left but competition/cover for them wouldn't go amiss.
Newell I do not rate imo, despite showing some good touches towards the end of the season.

Newell I do not rate imo, despite showing some good touches towards the end of the season.

He's just not a winger. Looked good and assured in the middle of the park.
We're heavy in center mid tho, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the same boat as Tom James.

We're heavy in center mid tho, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the same boat as Tom James.
I thought Newall looked fine playing as a left wing-back. He has a great left foot on him and his deliveries into the box from the left side were excellent. Doidge got a few goals from them.

Agreed mate, did look much better in the middle.

This thread has been viewed 3237 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50