Drey Wright

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Good player, very fast.
He got a bad injury last season though, so I hope that hasn't hampered his pace.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Is he right or left sided?

I have to admit I think we are pretty strong with Boyle on the right and Newell on the left but competition/cover for them wouldn't go amiss.

Greenmachine

Seem to be getting quoted for a couple of wingers.

Might be hard to keep Boyle
He will be in demand but I really hope we can hold on to him for another year at least, he really has been a superb player for Hibs. It would be good though to get at least another winger in to provide competition. Wright is very fast and IMO you can never get enough pace into a football team.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Another winger would be usefull.Can't say I've noticed him,with a name like Drey you'd think I'd have.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Sourced some opinions from a couple of St.J supporting pals of mine on Facebook:

"Cracking player, one of the best signings I've seen at Saints. Top attitude and has the skills on top. Struggled a bit after serious injury but will be a decent signing"

"Perfect fit for Hibs. Excellent going forward and more than acceptable in defence."

"Aye, he’s a class act. One of those players where there’s a wee frisson any time he gets the ball. Sad to see him go."

Greenmachine

Only have a vague memory of him at St Johnstone to be honest, I do remember he was really fast.
Can never have enough pace in a team in my view.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Sourced some opinions from a couple of St.J supporting pals of mine on Facebook:

"Cracking player, one of the best signings I've seen at Saints. Top attitude and has the skills on top. Struggled a bit after serious injury but will be a decent signing"

"Perfect fit for Hibs. Excellent going forward and more than acceptable in defence."

"Aye, he’s a class act. One of those players where there’s a wee frisson any time he gets the ball. Sad to see him go."
Had a wee look on the saints forum although there has only been 5 replies not one is bothered about him leaving and are not saying anything good about him.
Tbh I have never heard of him .

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Like fickle football fans the world over you’d get a completely different set of opinions on that forum if he had signed a new deal with them.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I've never heard of him. Let's hope we're building a team to compete for third.