Draught Beer machines

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
I appear to have a magic beer machine!

Given there's no pressure [Aye there is. How would you get your beer otherwise?], or need, to have a pint [or the lesser spotted half pint], I'm just pouring a couple of gulps at a time. That's about 2/3rds of a pint when I'm in the mood.

I've been drinking my first ever keg for ages, 20 days. The wee beer gauge showed there was 1/2 a pint left when I got back from the pub tonight. Two pours later there's still some leffed. [Leffe with an added d/left??? Geddit? lol awe FFS!] [not sure I had to explain that] [probably did mate] [this is the Bounce. Everyone will be pished] [best wait for the night crew] [the vampires?] [Aye, the ones that post post 2am] [prick!].

Goodnight 😅

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
I didn't realise my beer machine could also test for covid! I found this in the instructions.

HOME COVID TEST
1. Load a barrel, pour and try and smell it.
2. If you can smell it drink it and see if you can taste it.
3. If you can taste and smell it this confirms you do not have COVID.

Last night I took the test 18 times. They were all negative.

Tonight I'm doing the test again (and again and again) because I woke up this morning with a headache and feeling I'm coming down with something.

Don't worry guys. I've got more test barrels in the fridge.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
I didn't realise my beer machine could also test for covid! I found this in the instructions.

HOME COVID TEST
1. Load a barrel, pour and try and smell it.
2. If you can smell it drink it and see if you can taste it.
3. If you can taste and smell it this confirms you do not have COVID.

Last night I took the test 18 times. They were all negative.

Tonight I'm doing the test again (and again and again) because I woke up this morning with a headache and feeling I'm coming down with something.

Don't worry guys. I've got more test barrels in the fridge.
Was at my laddies last night and he has a machine. He had Moretti in his and although it’s a cvnt tae pour it was very good. I done the test a few times myself and they were all negative too, although I do have the symptoms of a hangover but I’ll not know if I have one until I get up the pub later.

Doigyboy

New radge
Reaction score
Looking for a skin for my perfect draught machine.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1640434337385.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640434337385.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
It's my mates but he can't remember where he got it.

Hope someone can direct me where to get one like this.

I’m guessing he must have got the cover made, if your mate tells you where he got it from let me know! Cheers

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I got the Phillips perfect draft one at Christmas, it was from Beer Hawk. Get the kegs from them too, they can collect the finished kegs and credit your account with £5 a keg.

Have to say, the beer tastes lovely out of it.
How much does it work out per pint?

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
How much does it work out per pint?

Depends what keg you buy as some are more expensive than others. A 6L keg of lager is around £30, the IPA kegs are about £35.

Generally you get about 10 pints out of the keg, so a pint is £3 to £3.50.

Plus you get £5 off your next keg if you return your old one, so works out slightly cheaper again.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Depends what keg you buy as some are more expensive than others. A 6L keg of lager is around £30, the IPA kegs are about £35.

Generally you get about 10 pints out of the keg, so a pint is £3 to £3.50.

Plus you get £5 off your next keg if you return your old one, so works out slightly cheaper again.
Thanks

Reactions: Zab

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
As @Zab mentions you get a fiver back per keg returned but you can also save 15% on Beerhawk if you buy 3 at a time, takes the net cost down to around £20/keg or just under 2 quid a pint. Some of the super-strong Belgian Trappist beers and IPAs are more expensive though, so the cost per pint can go up around 3 quid 🤪

kevinc

Just A Radge
Reaction score
As @Zab mentions you get a fiver back per keg returned but you can also save 15% on Beerhawk if you buy 3 at a time, takes the net cost down to around £20/keg or just under 2 quid a pint. Some of the super-strong Belgian Trappist beers and IPAs are more expensive though, so the cost per pint can go up around 3 quid 🤪
do you need a voucher code to get the 15% off? Cheers.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00