DOUBLE DELIGHT FOR PAUL McGINN

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Article said summer 2021 which is when I thot contract was initially signed until. Jan 2020 for 18 months. Assume 2022 now??

On top of that, we are delighted to confirm that Paul has agreed terms on a deal that will keep him in Leith until at least the summer of 2021, with the option of a further year.”

That family must love Hibs!!

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Article said summer 2021 which is when I thot contract was initially signed until. Jan 2020 for 18 months. Assume 2022 now??

On top of that, we are delighted to confirm that Paul has agreed terms on a deal that will keep him in Leith until at least the summer of 2021, with the option of a further year.”

That family must love Hibs!!
They’ve changed it..83F300CC-51A7-4879-8AF5-34CF3402AD4F.png

numptyploom

Bounce Radge
As you can see from my 'likes' to posts, I like him! From his first game he just looked a trier . John flourished here and obviously influenced his brothers in coming to Hibs. Win Win for all! I trully hope that none of them ever sullie their ties with Hibs and end up at Smeltic

muzzhfc

Bounce Radge
I don't know why, Paul has been a revalation in replacing Captain Dave?
Hence the wink. I’m there was a lot of “underwhelmed” posts on twitter (and possibly here) when we signed him.
Delighted he got a call up and new contract

Admin
Hence the wink. I’m there was a lot of “underwhelmed” posts on twitter (and possibly here) when we signed him.
Delighted he got a call up and new contract

Good stuff, me too. I have been praising him in my Just Backs. he has been a fine signing.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
This is the first time that I can remember we have a proper fitbaw guy running the club. Ron and the team I'm sure looked at Paul's form and the fact that he just got a call up and see him as an asset. I think the days of seeing our talent move for sweeties is over. Same with Boyle, got him tied down.

muzzhfc

Bounce Radge
Good stuff, me too. I have been praising him in my Just Backs. he has been a fine signing.
Yeah you have. Love your just backs. As someone who can’t get to games due to work commitments, you have no idea how much they’re appreciated. I may not always agree (when I’ve seen the games) but respect your opinion and also appreciate that you take time out of your life to give your thoughts and opinions.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Must admit his first few games left me feelin a bit meh but I’m happy for Paul tae prove me wrong. Kick on san!

Plasticman

Bounce Radge
I was happy when we signed him as I always thought he stood out when Id seen him play. I have been happy with how he has played for us, perhaps our most consistently good player. I am happy for him that he has been called up for the national squad, he deserves it.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks