Doig

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I can see us accepting 4 million from Newcastle plus add ons. I think that would probably be a good move for the lad
Another year of competitive football here and his value and career prospects would soar I reckon.
Injury risk/loss of form etc may mean he decides to hit the road now though.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Another year of competitive football here and his value and career prospects would soar I reckon.
Injury risk/loss of form etc may mean he decides to hit the road now though.

I have to disagree with that one. Another good season, I still can't see EPL teams paying huge money for him. He's valued by the club at around 5 million just now. I can't see many teams coming in next year and spending anywhere near 8-10 million for him. At most I see him maybe increasing in value another 1, maybe 2 million more.

I also want the club to stick to the valuation they set and tell these vultures to fuck off with there pittance too. If we get a fair offer and invest in the squad, I think it benefit's all parties.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Facebook has gone mental

They're all freaking out over a Hunco supporters post saying Doig will replace Barisic and the fee is already agreed.
I'm not usually one for thinking too much into these things, but with Tonnessen waiting in the wings, it does kinda lean itself towards Josh still potentially going out.

I cant see Hunco being willing to meet the fee and pay up front...

Whatcha think? 🤷‍♂️

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Facebook has gone mental

They're all freaking out over a Hunco supporters post saying Doig will replace Barisic and the fee is already agreed.
I'm not usually one for thinking too much into these things, but with Tonnessen waiting in the wings, it does kinda lean itself towards Josh still potentially going out.

Whatcha think? 🤷‍♂️
Lot of pish. No way will we sell one of our biggest assets to a near rival, they days are behind us

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Facebook has gone mental

Whatcha think? 🤷‍♂️
A Hibs person on Twitter has been on about it.

Hibees Transfer News

@HibeesNews

·
4h

The big news I was on about last night is true. Assuming Barisic doesn’t fail his medical at Roma, Josh Doig will head to Rangers. Rangers enquired about him on Wednesday and were happy to meet Hibs’ asking price of £4m + 5% sell on fee. It’ll be a hectic 32 hours. Thoughts?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Lot of pish. No way will we sell one of our biggest assets to a near rival, they days are behind us

I think pish too.

I can't see us and him agreeing terms then him maybe not going if they don't sell.
He couldn't play games when teams were talking about him, can't see him managing with all this on the line either.

With regards to selling to rivals however, if we've told him and the world that our price is £4m, then I do think we'd accept the money.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
A Hibs person on Twitter has been on about it.

Hibees Transfer News
@HibeesNews
·
4h

The big news I was on about last night is true. Assuming Barisic doesn’t fail his medical at Roma, Josh Doig will head to Rangers. Rangers enquired about him on Wednesday and were happy to meet Hibs’ asking price of £4m + 5% sell on fee. It’ll be a hectic 32 hours. Thoughts?

Didn't realise Barisic was that close to moving..
Hmm 😒

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I didn't think that site had any credibility.

Although even a broken clock is right sometimes, and if you throw enough shite out there some of it will maybe stick!

I can't see us dealing so readily with the half bust sevco.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here