Doig

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

The Family

Capital Radge
I would like 40 million upfront with add ons, and 90% sell on ....
But that ain't gonna happen either.
2.5 million upfront for a 19 year old who has played 32 games is pretty good money.

They have just won promotion up to the English premier league, 4 million upfront is nothing to them, (if the rumours are true)

Hattie

Donator
The only thing the tags have done towards a ST J player is say how Kerr has blown HIBS away by stating he is happy to stay at ST J.. funnily enough i bet every HIBS player they are trying to unsettle would say they are happy to stay at HIBS... fuvkin rags don’t even hide their hatred of HIBS for pumping their team in their only Scottish cup final

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Gotcha! Was stuck for a moment there.

The only one really worth the mention was Kerr, and he himself came out and put that to bed before this week even started.

It is annoying though, same shit every big game

Sure Ali McCann was rumoured with a move in a rag recently.

Zab

Admin
We could really do without all this shite in the week leading up to the Scottish Cup Final.

We’re only hearing it because it’s the week of the Scottish Cup Final. Don’t think the players are daft enough to pay attention to it this week, don’t think the staff at the club will let them.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
We’re only hearing it because it’s the week of the Scottish Cup Final. Don’t think the players are daft enough to pay attention to it this week, don’t think the staff at the club will let them.
Yip, let’s hope there have been no distractions this week. Everything can wait until after tomorrow

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
To be fair to the lad, he didn’t put the 4m figure on himself.
Many of his much more experienced teammates let him down badly.

He remains a fine young player with massive potential. The trick is realising that potential.

I am not pointing any fingers at young Josh for today.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Dont think blaming a young laddy helps, hes had a good season, it's down to the manager to pick the team and ultimately hes the one who got his team and tactics wrong and then made a heckingbottom mess of it.
It was the team most of us would have picked (give or take a Daz) unfortunately it was also pretty much the team that had lost 3 times on the trot to St Johnstone without landing a glove.

A few folk suggested going 5-3-2 before the game and basically matching up with St Johnstone and I think in hindsight that would’ve been a good shout. The players still looked to be playing within themselves though not sure what tactics could’ve solved that 😞

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
It was the team most of us would have picked (give or take a Daz) unfortunately it was also pretty much the team that had lost 3 times on the trot to St Johnstone without landing a glove.

A few folk suggested going 5-3-2 before the game and basically matching up with St Johnstone and I think in hindsight that would’ve been a good shout. The players still looked to be playing within themselves though not sure what tactics could’ve solved that 😞
We can talk about tactics for ever more. When the attitude is not there, it's a waste of time.
That word should be plastered across the dressing room walls at ER , and EM.

The Family

Capital Radge
Nobody can blame Doig for that goal yesterday, if you want to blame anyone the finger you should have been pointed at Hanlon as he had to mark Rooney moving Doig over to where he was.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Nobody can blame Doig for that goal yesterday, if you want to blame anyone the finger you should have been pointed at Hanlon as he had to mark Rooney moving Doig over to where he was.

I've only seen the goal once, and no intention of seeing it again to be honest. But when I watched it, Doig was correctly marking the opposition right back and was simply beaten to the ball.

Reactions: Zab

The Family

Capital Radge
I've only seen the goal once, and no intention of seeing it again to be honest. But when I watched it, Doig was correctly marking the opposition right back and was simply beaten to the ball.

The boy Rooney is a unit, Doig is quite tall but there was only going to be one winner. Boyle’s attempted tackle on Booth was pathetic and Wotherspoon only has a right foot so it was obvious he was going to cut back onto that which I thought was the only mistake Gogic done. I don’t blame Doig though.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
The boy Rooney is a unit, Doig is quite tall but there was only going to be one winner. Boyle’s attempted tackle on Booth was pathetic and Wotherspoon only has a right foot so it was obvious he was going to cut back onto that which I thought was the only mistake Gogic done. I don’t blame Doig though.

Quite agree, I just didn't understand your earlier comment that Hanlon was to blame for not swapping places with Doig.

I would have had Daz in there, he's a magnet for crosses, and without blaming Doig, I do think Lewis would have had a better chance of winning that ball even though he's a few inches shorter - because he's much stronger than the laddie.

What's done is done though.

And I'm pissed off with it all.

Just heard that Liam Fox has joined the coaching staff - I know one of his mates and Fox is a diehard Gunt with a real dislike of Hibs.

Can't say I'm impressed with that appointment.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here