Doig

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I can’t think of a worse place to be than Watford. He should wait until a decent club comes in for him. I know it must be tempting for both parties to take the cash, but he really should stay another season. It’s huge moving away from family at such a young age.
Especially if your living in fckin Watford. 😳

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
I can’t think of a worse place to be than Watford. He should wait until a decent club comes in for him. I know it must be tempting for both parties to take the cash, but he really should stay another season. It’s huge moving away from family at such a young age.
Especially if your living in fckin Watford. 😳
Just before lockdown, I went to London on the train for a day. Depressing enough passing the place through the station never mind living there

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Likewise.
Makes me wonder what he could actually go for.

I would've been quite happy at £2.5M
£4M is a great starting point.
Aye if this is true and that’s the least we get for him, it would be a great deal. Am I right in saying that Scott Brown for £4.4 million is our transfer record? This could be knocking on to beat that if these reports are true

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The press have some our players leaving on cup final week, when are they going to mention the St Johnstone ones.

Gotcha! Was stuck for a moment there.

The only one really worth the mention was Kerr, and he himself came out and put that to bed before this week even started.

It is annoying though, same shit every big game

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Seemingly 2.5 upfront with add on’s. If it was to happen I would prefer 4 million upfront and add ons with a 25% sell on clause.
I would like 40 million upfront with add ons, and 90% sell on ....
But that ain't gonna happen either.
2.5 million upfront for a 19 year old who has played 32 games is pretty good money.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here