Doig

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Understudy to Kieran Tierney is the latest one.

I hope we get another year of him, I want to see him bombing around in front of me.
Youngsters get their head turned to easily these days although I don’t entirely blame them, you get offered huge money you ain’t going to pass it by but from a footballing perspective, another year with us would surely be better than getting a move to a ‘bigger’ club and risk getting a splinter in his erse from all the bench sitting. We have seen it numerous times over the years

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'll be very surprised if Doig leaves Hibs this summer.

An 18 year old laddie who has just completed his first season in the Hibs first team. He is a very good prospect, definitely talented, but still quite raw and IMO is nowhere near ready for a move to English football at this early stage in his career.

I am also a bit dubious about the reported interest in him from down south. Sounds like paper talk to me. let's see if any of it actually materialises.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
A very good player but still has alot to learn. If he goes to Arsenal he risks get punting out on loan or rotting on the bench. I just hope he doesn't ruin what could be a very bright career. I think he needs at least another 2 years of regular first team football.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
A very good player but still has alot to learn. If he goes to Arsenal he risks get punting out on loan or rotting on the bench. I just hope he doesn't ruin what could be a very bright career. I think he needs at least another 2 years of regular first team football.
Aye it’s always tempting chasing the money but a lot of youths make the big move and see their careers stall sitting on the bench. He would do better to keep learning and stay at hibs for another season or two

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

He would definitely go out on loan. They would want it to be in a higher quality league than the SPFL I'd imagine.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here