• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Dilemma

joethehibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Apologies if this is deemed to be the wrong forum 😩
With all the latest disgraceful shenanigans from scotland s shame , I now have a dilema 🤔
In the past I have always wanted the rangers to lose , except when they’re playing our ugly neighbours 😜
I now have the problem of what I want when they meet a week on sunday 🤷‍♂️
Do I consider rooting for the ugly neighbours , whereby if they win or draw they remain abin us in the spl even after we beat utd , or want them to lose , which means my preference changes😩
Thoughts . Apologies for any discomfort caused while thinking about it 😩

I always hope they both lose?

I always hope they both lose?
Not an option though 🤷‍♂️

The thought of Hearts beating them and going clear top of the league is not an option.

I hope Hunco cheat their way to victory and we have another week where these questions should he asked and pressure applied to the cheating ratbag hunco lenient scumbag referees.

I wouldn't be rooting for either though, won't even see the score til it's over.

The thought of Hearts beating them and going clear top of the league is not an option.

I hope Hunco cheat their way to victory and we have another week where these questions should he asked and pressure applied to the cheating ratbag hunco lenient scumbag referees.

I wouldn't be rooting for either though, won't even see the score til it's over.
Good answer that 👍

I want Hearts to win in super controversial circumstances just to see these manky hun fuckwits release a barrage of statements

FUCK HERTS..... Then swiftly followed by Fuck the Huns, and Fuck the Soapies.

A no scoring draw, with 4 red cards and 3 career ending injuries to each team, is probably the best outcome from a Hibs perspective

I want Hearts to win in super controversial circumstances just to see these manky hun fuckwits release a barrage of statements
How about Hearts getting a late draw in super controversial circumstances ? Even better

A no scoring draw, with 4 red cards and 3 career ending injuries to each team, is probably the best outcome from a Hibs perspective
Or the discovery that both have broken fair play rules and will be deducted 24pts each 😜

Correct answer IMO. That plus fielding ineligible players on both sides.

And both managers getting hit with coins leaving them one eyed, coins thrown from home end of course fucking mutants.

And a gangster fae Liverpool taking a couple of shots at Gerard, and I dinnae mean wi a baw.

And a gangster fae Liverpool taking a couple of shots at Gerard, and I dinnae mean wi a baw.
The guy fae tin star would probably do it 🤪

Draw with season altering injuries/bookings 👍

I hate the huns much much much much more than I hate he@rts and I hate those wanks a lot - when they play each other unless its a final I want the huns to lose. If it was to decide the league I may change my mind, this isnt the case, and is never likely to be, so as opposed to wanting he@rts to win, I want the huns to lose. I hate the huns for reasons that go far beyond simple football. Loads of broken legs on both teams though please.

I hate the huns much much much much more than I hate he@rts and I hate those wanks a lot - when they play each other unless its a final I want the huns to lose. If it was to decide the league I may change my mind, this isnt the case, and is never likely to be, so as opposed to wanting he@rts to win, I want the huns to lose. I hate the huns for reasons that go far beyond simple football. Loads of broken legs on both teams though please.

My thoughts exactly, I have lots of friends and family that are jambos, I have one hun acquaintance.

A draw would be good.A Hearts win would be prefferable to a Sevco win ,and I don't want any leg breakages.A hearts win makes the league far more interesting,it's not league winning it's just a more competative league.

I hate the old firm and everything they stand for, including the way they completely dominate the football landscape.

Hearts are our rivals, I love it when we beat them and dini like it when we lose, but that’s it.

For this game I’d go for a ……I’m struggling to say this but a hertz win. Only for the following,because my hatred of those cheating bastards who have the officials in their pocket grows each week they play.
It would be easier for us and other teams to claw back points from our neighbours who don’t seem to have the same leverage to lean on officials.
Lastly they are an Edinburgh team…inferior but Edinburgh none the less.

My thoughts exactly, I have lots of friends and family that are jambos, I have one hun acquaintance.
Hope his surname is not Gerrard 😱

Tough call but what does it for me is the prospect of smirking colleagues, and friends should the Jambos win. The missus is a frickin Jambo and she's American, how did that happen! Hope they kick f*ck oot i each other....

Last edited:
Hope his surname is not Gerrard 😱

As a Hibs and Everton follower its safe to say its not.

Slippy & plug v potter & naismith , hence the dilemma 😡🤷‍♂️

Thats 1 more than me .
I can not associate with anyone that follows that club.
Rotten to to core
Hearts are not much different or better

More apologies required . After checking the fixtures on fotmob and live score it appears this game is on saturday when all six games in the SPL are played 🤷‍♂️
Think I need to disable the keyboard 😩

I have no Hun friends or aquaintences. I have many Gunts friends and aquaintences. I hope and always have done, wanted the Huns to give them a fucking tanking. I can live with that dilemma and quirk of my personality without losing any sleep whatsoever.

BIG G

I don’t want hearts to get anything from anything. I’d cheer a taliban 11 against that shower

I have several Hun friends, through work. I have several Gunt relatives, through marriage.
When they meet, 'mon the Huns.

It pains me to say this but I hope Sevco lose. Hearts don't have a good enough team to go the distance so even if they win it really isn't a big deal in my eyes.

I hope the filthy huns fuck them to kingdom come and we beat Dundee Utd so we take our rightful place above them. Then the huns can lose every week after that

This thread has been viewed 1732 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back