Dilemma

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Apologies if this is deemed to be the wrong forum 😩
With all the latest disgraceful shenanigans from scotland s shame , I now have a dilema 🤔
In the past I have always wanted the rangers to lose , except when they’re playing our ugly neighbours 😜
I now have the problem of what I want when they meet a week on sunday 🤷‍♂️
Do I consider rooting for the ugly neighbours , whereby if they win or draw they remain abin us in the spl even after we beat utd , or want them to lose , which means my preference changes😩
Thoughts . Apologies for any discomfort caused while thinking about it 😩

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The thought of Hearts beating them and going clear top of the league is not an option.

I hope Hunco cheat their way to victory and we have another week where these questions should he asked and pressure applied to the cheating ratbag hunco lenient scumbag referees.

I wouldn't be rooting for either though, won't even see the score til it's over.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
The thought of Hearts beating them and going clear top of the league is not an option.

I hope Hunco cheat their way to victory and we have another week where these questions should he asked and pressure applied to the cheating ratbag hunco lenient scumbag referees.

I wouldn't be rooting for either though, won't even see the score til it's over.
Good answer that 👍

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
I hate the huns much much much much more than I hate he@rts and I hate those wanks a lot - when they play each other unless its a final I want the huns to lose. If it was to decide the league I may change my mind, this isnt the case, and is never likely to be, so as opposed to wanting he@rts to win, I want the huns to lose. I hate the huns for reasons that go far beyond simple football. Loads of broken legs on both teams though please.

Admin
I hate the huns much much much much more than I hate he@rts and I hate those wanks a lot - when they play each other unless its a final I want the huns to lose. If it was to decide the league I may change my mind, this isnt the case, and is never likely to be, so as opposed to wanting he@rts to win, I want the huns to lose. I hate the huns for reasons that go far beyond simple football. Loads of broken legs on both teams though please.

My thoughts exactly, I have lots of friends and family that are jambos, I have one hun acquaintance.

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
For this game I’d go for a ……I’m struggling to say this but a hertz win. Only for the following,because my hatred of those cheating bastards who have the officials in their pocket grows each week they play.
It would be easier for us and other teams to claw back points from our neighbours who don’t seem to have the same leverage to lean on officials.
Lastly they are an Edinburgh team…inferior but Edinburgh none the less.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here