Des Oconner gone.

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
That's another big name gone this year. The butt of jokes from Morcombe and Wise for years, he took it well. Probably not the best crooner that ever walked the planet he was fine for all that. His talk show was always worth watching he got the best out of his guests. Don't know too much about his life outside of the stage, no doubt he was a Thatcher supporter, if he was oh well. If he wasn't, good. Anyway he entertained me so goodbye Des RIP.

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
I'm ok. Frustrated at trying to see games and getting plukey wee radges on You tube and being told by Norton you cannae go there when trying to get on Hesgoals, and trying to listen to the wit and wisdom of Yogi on Sportsound. Apart from that not too bad. Miss seeing my family and hoping my mum makes it through, but not too bad for that. HMRC have noticed that I didn't declare that I had got my works pension money, and I've got a bowel screening kit waiting for me up in my bedroom which I keep puting off. Missing the fitba' and wish Christmas would just eff off. Apart from that..

paigntonhibby

VIP Member
Registered
And Moaty, get yer bowel screening kit done sooner rather than later. The chances are there's nothing wrong but if there is the sooner they find it the better. I've had 2 or 3 but they never found anything wrong

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
And Moaty, get yer bowel screening kit done sooner rather than later. The chances are there's nothing wrong but if there is the sooner they find it the better. I've had 2 or 3 but they never found anything wrong
Did two I think. But never got round to it last year. Must just get it done and posted.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks