• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Derby changed to monday 3rd Jan

JFP

Unrepentant Fenian Bastard
Private Member
Reaction score
😫

Moved to Monday 3rd January...12.30 KO

Live on Sky Sports.

12.30 on a Monday. Nice.

Pathetic, TV is ruining football.

And our traditional football songs.

Aw well gives me a day to recover from the 1st before going back out for this early 🤣

Working 😡. Sky are bastards. They wouldn't try to pull this shitty caper on the Bigot Brothers.

So I need to take a day off to attend the biggest fixture on my season ticket? Fuck right off Hibs, Sky and the SPFL.

Utter shite

Hopefully most people will still be off work as the Monday and Tuesday are Bank Holidays (I think?🤔) . Saying that, personally I would have preferred the Saturday.

Hopefully most people will still be off work as the Monday and Tuesday are Bank Holidays (I think?🤔) . Saying that, personally I would have preferred the Saturday.

They are for most people?
I'd have preferred the weekend too though, more time to recover for the Wednesday.

Night shift on the Sunday night
Fuck off Sky

Which is true, but you wouldn’t expect a hibs fixture to be moved to 12:30 on the August Monday bank holiday or Easter Monday.

I think this should have been an evening kick off?

Wow

Why could we not just play on the Saturday, the 1st? Like it should be! I have the Monday bank holiday but not the Tuesday as I get the English holidays and the 2nd is only a bank holiday in Scotland. It didn’t even enter my mind this would be on the Monday! Will need to try get the Tuesday off now for a bevvy after the game. The people running the game are seriously out of touch. Slowly getting to the stage of just wrapping it and picking the odd Saturday game at 3pm. Even just travelling to the games nowadays is a pantomine with all the daft times.

So I need to take a day off to attend the biggest fixture on my season ticket? Fuck right off Hibs, Sky and the SPFL.
Me too , pain in the fuckin arse

Screenshot_20211008-181636_Twitter.jpg

So we got the shite deal cos the celtic huns game got the Sunday?

A Rangers v Celtic game at 3pm? I'd guess it's the best part of 20 years since that happened for a league game.

Edit: (As in it was only scheduled for that time, there was no chance they would actually play it at that time)

Edit: Now I think about it, there's a fair chance it was played at 3pm with no fans I suppose.

I fucking hate Sky. Ruined football.

Sky ruined fúcking, I hate football.

Oh but hang on the City / Utd / Liverpool game is on

New Year’s Day is a Saturday, let’s move the NY Derby to a Monday lunch time kick-off 🤪

When was the last time the traditional NY derby was even played on New Year’s Day come to think of it? 🤔 The 2-1 win in 2014 under Butcher maybe? Edit: Nope even that was on the 2nd.

New Year’s Day is a Saturday, let’s move the NY Derby to a Monday lunch time kick-off 🤪

When was the last time the traditional NY derby was even played on New Year’s Day come to think of it? 🤔 The 2-1 win in 2014 under Butcher maybe? Edit: Nope even that was on the 2nd.
Yep bern many years since I had to figure out how to get to a game on New Years Day, many kids wont even remember a new year derby. If it was up to me though we would have it on hogmanay so we can get plastered and sleep in on ne'erday

This thread has been viewed 1248 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back