Derby changed to monday 3rd Jan

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Aw well gives me a day to recover from the 1st before going back out for this early 🤣

Camel

New radge
Hopefully most people will still be off work as the Monday and Tuesday are Bank Holidays (I think?🤔) . Saying that, personally I would have preferred the Saturday.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hopefully most people will still be off work as the Monday and Tuesday are Bank Holidays (I think?🤔) . Saying that, personally I would have preferred the Saturday.

They are for most people?
I'd have preferred the weekend too though, more time to recover for the Wednesday.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Which is true, but you wouldn’t expect a hibs fixture to be moved to 12:30 on the August Monday bank holiday or Easter Monday.

I think this should have been an evening kick off?

SDG1875

New radge
Why could we not just play on the Saturday, the 1st? Like it should be! I have the Monday bank holiday but not the Tuesday as I get the English holidays and the 2nd is only a bank holiday in Scotland. It didn’t even enter my mind this would be on the Monday! Will need to try get the Tuesday off now for a bevvy after the game. The people running the game are seriously out of touch. Slowly getting to the stage of just wrapping it and picking the odd Saturday game at 3pm. Even just travelling to the games nowadays is a pantomine with all the daft times.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
A Rangers v Celtic game at 3pm? I'd guess it's the best part of 20 years since that happened for a league game.

Edit: (As in it was only scheduled for that time, there was no chance they would actually play it at that time)

Edit: Now I think about it, there's a fair chance it was played at 3pm with no fans I suppose.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here