David Marshall

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

sockyboy

Just A Radge
The boy at Dundee Utd is a very good keeper, fairly underrated imo. I'm just not convinced with Macey. I've read before that defenders play better knowing they've a decent keeper behind them. Not saying this is the problem with our defence but it's maybe part of it?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
The boy at Dundee Utd is a very good keeper, fairly underrated imo. I'm just not convinced with Macey. I've read before that defenders play better knowing they've a decent keeper behind them. Not saying this is the problem with our defence but it's maybe part of it?
Perhaps the defenders need a good kick up the arse then because losing goals isn't only the goalie's fault.

Zab

Admin
Perhaps the defenders need a good kick up the arse then because losing goals isn't only the goalie's fault.

The whole team does, defending isn’t just the responsibility of certain positions. If the coaching staff think that’s the case, they need the boot up the arse.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
The whole team does, defending isn’t just the responsibility of certain positions. If the coaching staff think that’s the case, they need the boot up the arse.

Indeed. I mind the days Derek Riordan got it tight because he was a lazy so and so. Hibs would have won thanks to his goals but he still got it. Now we have a lazy forward that isn't scoring...

Reactions: Zab

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Totally agree, said as much earlier on this thread. For me McGregor, McLaughlin, Hart, Gordon, Lewis, Seigrist and Clark are all better than Macey. In other words every one of our main rivals and a couple of teams we should be looking to finish above have a better goalkeeper, as you say no where a club looking to finish third should be.

I can’t understand those who don’t see the difference between Macey and Marciano.

Lewis of maybe 3 years ago. Think he's been honking for a while now.

Reactions: Zab

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I agree with your first statement he generally is. Had a stinker at Swiney though.

Osmosis

Just A Radge
I think Macey is one of the worst keepers we’ve had. No confidence in his organisation skills, he can shot stop that’s it. Don’t even mention crosses or commanding his area😡, basics 🥱

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I think Macey is one of the worst keepers we’ve had. No confidence in his organisation skills, he can shot stop that’s it. Don’t even mention crosses or commanding his area😡, basics 🥱
Have to give this post some credit.
Osmo was a top class keeper in the days we played.
Kept his goal very well.
Kept his hand in his pocket in the pub after the game even better.

Still a seat for you on Bounce Tours tomorrow @Osmosis !

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here