Darts

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Great match so far, T20 taking a battering. Could go either way…

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Smith gets first dart in T20 then its like an automatic 180… makes it look so easy

tricky

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Great entertainment tonight

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
The fans have been wankers all through.. never seen it but seemingly well out of order when Price playing.. guys a bit of a knob but as someone pointed out, his family were there…. Anyway come on
Win or lose peter wright has some bottle πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Wright has been impeccable this tournament, Smith needed to play close to his best for the whole match to beat him and he hasn’t managed it. A shame as he deserves a big TV tournament win, not sure if he’ll get one as he’s bottled it on the big stage a few times now.

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Brilliant stuff from Wright

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Wright found another gear and just blew him away the last 2 sets. Smith was proper destroyed at the end .
I thought the crowd were as well behaved tonight as they have been all tournament.

FifeHibs

New radge
Reaction score
Where did wright find those last 3 sets from, thought he was done.
Ref should have had a word especially the pr ick whistling

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Weirdly, as did Wright at 5-4. The fans booing and creating a toxic atmosphere definitely affected both players. It was sad to see
So predictable as soon as Smith got a slight advantage it was "Scotland get battered..." which was swiftly followed by "don't take me home" which is about 5 years out of date. Thankfully Smith didn't have the bottle to lead for any length of time or see out the win. Surprised we didn't get God save the Queen at any stage last night like in some previous rounds. What will we get next year? "Rule Brittania" or "no surrender" perhaps? Fuckin gammons

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
So predictable as soon as Smith got a slight advantage it was "Scotland get battered..." which was swiftly followed by "don't take me home" which is about 5 years out of date. Thankfully Smith didn't have the bottle to lead for any length of time or see out the win. Surprised we didn't get God save the Queen at any stage last night like in some previous rounds. What will we get next year? "Rule Brittania" or "no surrender" perhaps? Fuckin gammons

I'm over the moon Wright won but Smith always comes across as a great guy and I felt for him a bit - Wright did too. I hope he wins a major, must not in England

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
I'm over the moon Wright won but Smith always comes across as a great guy and I felt for him a bit - Wright did too. I hope he wins a major, must not in England
Agreed, Smith comes across as a sound guy. Glad Wright put that cvnt wi the Bobby Charlton haircut oot though, he looks aright fuckin prick.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
Β£100.00
Earned
Β£57.00