Darts

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
The matches yesterday were different class, standard was on another level. Michael Smith looks the clear favourite and will have the crowd massively on his side whoever he faces in the final. That “Scotland get battered” chant to the tune of The Beautiful South is moronic!
Anybody but the levine lookalike is fine with me . Quite happy for smith ( english ) to win it . Take note Daz 🤪

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
The matches yesterday were different class, standard was on another level. Michael Smith looks the clear favourite and will have the crowd massively on his side whoever he faces in the final. That “Scotland get battered” chant to the tune of The Beautiful South is moronic!
This is why I've always felt England fans are the gunts of the world. Totally delusional. Its like the yams saying shit like Hibsed it, when they were relegated!

Fuck both of em

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I put a whole £2 each way on Anderson at the start 40/1 , so come on the Hibee 🤩. I think the winner will be a Scot.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Oh well , my money leaves with Anderson. Just as well I'm minted and don't need it 😂😂😂
That was a great match, Wright hit the scores every time he needed to, and scored the most 180s in a match at the world's ever. Should be a cracker tomorrow. Could go any way, but I think Smith will edge it.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Smith is good, seems a decent guy as well.. but they fans make you want him pumped stupid. I thought the American golf fans were the biggest wankers in sport.. seems they’re not.. never used to hear all that booing etc that I can remember 🤷‍♂️
Your spot on , prob cause bawbag taylor was winning all the time

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
Smith is good, seems a decent guy as well.. but they fans make you want him pumped stupid. I thought the American golf fans were the biggest wankers in sport.. seems they’re not.. never used to hear all that booing etc that I can remember 🤷‍♂️
These fannies are ruining it. I've been to the darts in Belfast and in Amsterdam and whilst there is extra cheers for local favourites, they don't bop everyone else.

Typical English sport wankers

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
The fans have been wankers all through.. never seen it but seemingly well out of order when Price playing.. guys a bit of a knob but as someone pointed out, his family were there…. Anyway come on Wright

Last edited:

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
The fans have been wankers all through.. never seen it but seemingly well out of order when Price playing.. guys a bit of a knob but as someone pointed out, his family were there…. Anyway come on Price
Price 🤷‍♂️🤣

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00