Darts

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Some cracking games last night . Firefighter from Dundee about to play. I’ve met him a couple of times, really nice guy.
Hibby Anderson and Wright still in it , so Scotland are well represented. The boy Soutar is about to play ( Rydz) is a Danny Swanson lookalikie.🤪

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Some cracking games last night . Firefighter from Dundee about to play. I’ve met him a couple of times, really nice guy.
Hibby Anderson and Wright still in it , so Scotland are well represented. The boy Soutar is about to play ( Rydz) is a Danny Swanson lookalikie.🤪
Is it not arbroath he’s from

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
First time I've seen Rydz. Does he always look like he's going to burst into tears?

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Oh well. Soutar got his tatties there. Played okay but his opponent was ruthless. Could be in with a shout if he keeps that up.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
With an Arthur Scargill haircut 😂

Crowd have been absolute c***s this year.
I noticed he husnae got a tattoo, I think that’s because he husnae got a fringe.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Gammons can carry on singing"Scotland get battered" and we'll keep pumping their darts players 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Gammons can carry on singing"Scotland get battered" and we'll keep pumping their darts players 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Do they live on another planet? Coming from the most laughed at chair throwing fannies the irony is hilarious 😂

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Gary the hibby into the semis , plays winner o Wright v rydz

FifeHibs

New radge
Reaction score
Some game of Darts glad Wright went through. Crowd are a shambles this year

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
The matches yesterday were different class, standard was on another level. Michael Smith looks the clear favourite and will have the crowd massively on his side whoever he faces in the final. That “Scotland get battered” chant to the tune of The Beautiful South is moronic!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00