SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Shame it never worked from the get go,
Had big hopes for him after watching a few Inverness clips.

Game time is good, he'll need it and struggle to get it here.

Hope he comes back better and ready to compete.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
A bit surprised by this, but the vibes are that we are looking to bring in another winger.
McKay will benefit from regular games playing for a club with loads of big important games coming up and under a very good manager.

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Shame it never worked from the get go,
Had big hopes for him after watching a few Inverness clips.

Game time is good, he'll need it and struggle to get it here.

Hope he comes back better and ready to compete.
I think it is a good thing Hammi.
He's been out for months so needs game time and a confidence top up.
Kilmarnock will get plenty of the ball so if he can get himself in the team it should work out well.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
From what I've seen of MacKay he looks too Alex Harrisy... as oppose to a Martin Boyley who was also a raw talent when he arrived but.... he had the fire and determination. I'm not convinced MacKay will make it at Hibs but obviously delighted if I'm wrong.

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
From what I've seen of MacKay he looks too Alex Harrisy... as oppose to a Martin Boyley who was also a raw talent when he arrived but.... he had the fire and determination. I'm not convinced MacKay will make it at Hibs but obviously delighted if I'm wrong.
I think from watching him playing for Inverness he looks determined and is tougher and stronger than Harris.
As for Boyle, he was pretty guff when he arrived and I remember a long discussion on .net near the end of his contract whether we should keep him or Keatings.
McKay still has a decent Premiership chance, question is whether it is at Hibs or at a bottom 6 club.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I think from watching him playing for Inverness he looks determined and is tougher and stronger than Harris.
As for Boyle, he was pretty guff when he arrived and I remember a long discussion on .net near the end of his contract whether we should keep him or Keatings.
McKay still has a decent Premiership chance, question is whether it is at Hibs or at a bottom 6 club.
Hopefully MacKay comes back a better player. For me Boyley was a must sign from the first few games. Keatings did a job for us but was never going to improve significantly.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here