• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Daniel Mackay of ICT signs for Hibs

Can he play on Saturday?

I'm pretty sure he can't be registered to play as we're outside the transfer window.
But he can probably come along and train etc as someone said their season is over now?

I know nothing of him, but guys on here seem to really see him as a really good prospect. Thats good enough for me.
Well done to Ron the con.. this is a huge difference to pre Ron the con transfer dealings.
Hopefully we have targets and other deals in motion.

Why wouldn’t they?
He’s out of contract in a year and Caley are getting a decent deal according to their own statement.

Plus he's moving in a direction like Nisbet where he can better himself and in another couple of years make a move to a bigger club. It's all about progress.

Hearts? Hibs?
Wouldn’t be very professional for managers to think like that while at other clubs,probably selling for the good of the club.

Hearts? Hibs?
Maybe the people who run ICT are not blinkered?
Like every other club they need to balance the books.

Probably getting some much needed cash straight off and a deal like McGinns which give a percentage of sell on fees

Maybe the people who run ICT are not blinkered?
Like every other club they need to balance the books.
Their statement on the website said it all tbh. They wanted keep him but the reality was it was to good a deal.

Probably getting some much needed cash straight off and a deal like McGinns which give a percentage of sell on fees
It's the way now for the lesser clubs.
Sell the guy with a decent sell on clause and hope he keeps improving.

I'll wait until it's all concluded....

I'll wait until it's all concluded....

It's only the medical we're waiting on now.
The lads ours.
Looks good, sounds good, good age.

Not really a negative to attach to him just now.
Heard that Scott Allan has been sliding those reverse passes into him already... yes please

If he can cross well consistently, he's welcome?
What happened to crossing it seems to be a lost part of most players ability?
Hopefully we have signed somebody that can.

like Mcginns recent belter from the right wing, despatched with aplomb off Doidges napper!

Fuck the Gunts tae!

I think we put plenty of balls into the box that there's nobody there for.
Attacking the ball has been a big issue for me, especially looking at all the corners we get.

like Mcginns recent belter from the right wing, despatched with aplomb off Doidges napper!

Fuck the Gunts tae!
That should be happening much more often.
Crosses that go behind the byeline or hit the first defender are too common.

Well it looks like Daniel.Must be the clouds in my eye.

Reactions: Dub
Mind you that was a song about someone waving goodbye.Must try harder.

I think we put plenty of balls into the box that there's nobody there for.
Attacking the ball has been a big issue for me, especially looking at all the corners we get.
Rangers 3rd against celtic last week is how our forwards should play , great determination from Roofe to get on the end of the cross after his pass wide

6 figures plus add ons.

Good to see us making use of our cash, hope there's more to come.

Has the lad signed yet?

Has the lad signed yet?
Says on Wikipedia (I know but tend to be ok with these things) that he signed for an undisclosed amount on 04th may

Says on Wikipedia (I know but tend to be ok with these things) that he signed for an undisclosed amount on 04th may
Just no official word or the obligatory scarf above the head singing the praises of HTC.

Just no official word or the obligatory scarf above the head singing the praises of HTC.
I know mate but maybe it’s something to do with it being announced and all that after the season is finished

Has the lad signed yet?

It was all pending a medical he was due to complete either the day of or the day after Inverness confirmed the deal.

We've not heard that its off, so I'd guess, aye.
Maybe holding off to announce a few together... 🤞

Looks decent..

Can we actually sign him with the transfer window not officially open ??
Thought we would have confirmed a pre contract tho

Can we actually sign him with the transfer window not officially open ??
Thought we would have confirmed a pre contract tho

Yes, ICT's season is over.

Signing confirmed this morning

Welcome to the Hibees

Welcome to the best brand of football the world's ever seen. 💚💚💚

Four year contract.

Welcome to the Hibees Daniel...

Welcome aboard the good ship Hibernian Danny Boy.

Welcome Daniel San, heres hoping you have the same success as our last DM. I’m sure you will.

Glad to see it officially confirmed. Looking forward to seeing him in the green and white

Four years... Impressed!

Was apparently brilliant for the Scotland under 21s against Northern Ireland.
Debut for him, involved in 2 goals and missed a handful of chances himself.

Quite looking forward to another quick, direct winger.

Was apparently brilliant for the Scotland under 21s against Northern Ireland.
Debut for him, involved in 2 goals and missed a handful of chances himself.

Quite looking forward to another quick, direct winger.
And was getting slaughtered on some Hibs social media before he kicks a ball for us……

6 figures plus add ons.

Good to see us making use of our cash, hope there's more to come.
I think we have a real good 'un in this laddie. He's primarily hailed as a winger but he's played the striker role off and on for ICT for a couple of years now. I would hope Jack Ross would have no hesitation in putting this laddie right up front, with the added bonus of being fed by Scotty. And then we have Bradley showing he has moved up a gear and young Campbell must be knocking at the door as well. If they're good enough, their age does not matter, as long as they're managed right, and that's where our management team have yet to prove themselves.

I think we have a real good 'un in this laddie. He's primarily hailed as a winger but he's played the striker role off and on for ICT for a couple of years now. I would hope Jack Ross would have no hesitation in putting this laddie right up front, with the added bonus of being fed by Scotty.

I agree, I have been very impressed in the pre season games I have seen him play in, very direct and skillfull.

This thread has been viewed 8544 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back