Daniel Mackay of ICT signs for Hibs

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Calzone

Just A Radge
Can we actually sign him with the transfer window not officially open ??
Thought we would have confirmed a pre contract tho

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Was apparently brilliant for the Scotland under 21s against Northern Ireland.
Debut for him, involved in 2 goals and missed a handful of chances himself.

Quite looking forward to another quick, direct winger.
And was getting slaughtered on some Hibs social media before he kicks a ball for us……

WJC1848

Just A Radge
6 figures plus add ons.

Good to see us making use of our cash, hope there's more to come.
I think we have a real good 'un in this laddie. He's primarily hailed as a winger but he's played the striker role off and on for ICT for a couple of years now. I would hope Jack Ross would have no hesitation in putting this laddie right up front, with the added bonus of being fed by Scotty. And then we have Bradley showing he has moved up a gear and young Campbell must be knocking at the door as well. If they're good enough, their age does not matter, as long as they're managed right, and that's where our management team have yet to prove themselves.

Admin
I think we have a real good 'un in this laddie. He's primarily hailed as a winger but he's played the striker role off and on for ICT for a couple of years now. I would hope Jack Ross would have no hesitation in putting this laddie right up front, with the added bonus of being fed by Scotty.

I agree, I have been very impressed in the pre season games I have seen him play in, very direct and skillfull.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here