• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup final tickets

Very few tickets will he available at that price. Most will cost £35 for an adult, unless you go in on a bairns ticket 😉
There is another way…………

So whats stopping an equal split?

Guy on another hibs site has posted the rule stating split etc etc is made by the board. Our man is on the board. Thats another advantage tae the smellies. In their own back yard. It honks. Hopfully our stance will be on the news, in the papers etc... rather than just a paragraph on the fishy.

We rolled over doc.
A 50:50 split usually means 22k each and all the corps to the old firm. How we couldn’t have stuck it out for that god only knows

Can anyone remember…Did we get full 50% allocation for the 2001 and 2013 Scottish cup finals against Celtic? And did well sell out?

Sure we did and we defo sold out

That’s what I’m thinking. Also basing our allocation on semi final attendance is nonsense - imagine they did that for 21/05/16? 😱

👀 thats my point. The team from the east of the country has to go to the west of the stadium 🥺
Ah sorry my head read east of glasgow 😃

Hampden isn't their own back yard.
Given the proximity of Parkhead to Hampden I think it’s reasonable to call it their back yard. Can’t be more than 3 miles apart? Also think that area of Glasgow is pretty Celtc friendly?

That’s what I’m thinking. Also basing our allocation on semi final attendance is nonsense - imagine they did that for 21/05/16? 😱
Think the zombies got slightly MORE than us for 21.05.16 to do with segregation or something but it was only 1,000 or so more IIRC

Given the proximity of Parkhead to Hampden I think it’s reasonable to call it their back yard. Can’t be more than 3 miles apart? Also think that area of Glasgow is pretty Celtc friendly?

I'm obviously defining back yard different from all of you.

Playing in your own back yard, to me, is your own pitch.
Yes, we're in the city the bigots share, but it didn't matter yesterday.

I'm not convinced that a smaller allocation is actually a disadvantage to our chances of winning the thing. There's a proportion of people who turn up to cup finals who aren't really "supporters" in the true sense of the word, i.e. they're not going to help cheer the team on when things are going badly. That's not meant to be an uber fan comment and absolutely no disrespect to folk who couldn't make it for a variety of reasons yesterday, but I think we're all familiar with the sort of folk I mean. A smaller allocation means a smaller proportion of the support will be those types. And yes, I do know that plenty of season ticket holders are grumpy kants anaw!

We always get slightly less. Infirm always get much more of the south stand and corporate.

Must admit I prefer the semi Hibs crowd to the final one due to the lower ratio of utter wallopers.

Has it been confirmed that it is a 3pm kick off.

It says 3pm on SPFL site but just want to check before I book flights.

3pm confirmed in Hibs statement yesterday

3pm

Hibs challenging the ticket allocation decision. 🍿

Rightfully so imo. For Sporting integrity we must be given an equal amount.

And rightly so. Get tore in Hibs.

Away Season Ticket Holders should check their emails today.

I'm obviously defining back yard different from all of you.

Playing in your own back yard, to me, is your own pitch.
Yes, we're in the city the bigots share, but it didn't matter yesterday.
no in the context of my post!! The inference being in their own toon, Its no hard! Why would you think I was meaning darkheid?? In the context of the thread and post?

Yep. Do not bend Hibs. INTEGRITY. NEUTRALITY.

Its disgusting this is even a thing!

Sorry no link but jack Ross on sky sports news just laid it all out there on national tv good on him

Sorry no link but jack Ross on sky sports news just laid it all out there on national tv good on him
Yes and E-mail off to ND demanding an equal split or his Sporting Integrity claim is a red herring

sorry, I decided I didn't want to reply to Forza but I can't find the delete option,so reply it's going to have to be.

All I know is,I'm going to try and go,I'll be stumping up for the price they are asking and if I'm watching from back at the food kiosk so be it.There's always the same hulaballoo every time we get to the final and I can guarentee most of the Bounce will be going and you'll be sitting next to someone who asks 'Which team is Hibs?'.

When dae the tickets go on sale?

no in the context of my post!! The inference being in their own toon, Its no hard! Why would you think I was meaning darkheid?? In the context of the thread and post?

I didn't think you were meaning park head, hence the... Hampden isn't their backyard reply.

I misunderstood, explained why and that should be the end of it really 🤷‍♂️

So STV interview the smelly tramps fans about cup final tickets, but no voice from HIBS fans. They need to realise, IT HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH LEAGUE attendances!!! A nuetral game at a nuetral venue!! Their game has absolutely fuvk all to do with it, all their glory hunters from around the country can lie in their ain pish. Fuvkin tramps

The 50/50 is a fallacy anyway, 22k each and the upper south finds its way to the old firm because Glashow is a small city.

For the first time since 79 I might miss this one, because I think it’s highly unlikely I’ll be able to get tickets for both my boys and I wouldn’t go without them.

The 50/50 is a fallacy anyway, 22k each and the upper south finds its way to the old firm because Glashow is a small city.

For the first time since 79 I might miss this one, because I think it’s highly unlikely I’ll be able to get tickets for both my boys and I wouldn’t go without them.
Why wouldn't you be able to?

I’m after one client reference number if anyone can’t go for whatever reason, I’ve got my 2 season tickets but would love to take son and grandson, thanks

Should Sevco not be getting their allocation strip considering the dangerous crap they threw on the pitch at our players? Our club are spineless.

Ignore meant for game at ER!

Why wouldn't you be able to?
They are no season ticket holders, 13K season ticket holders, 17k tickets. I think that it would be a really long shot to get 2 more tickets in a public sale.

I’m after one client reference number if anyone can’t go for whatever reason, I’ve got my 2 season tickets but would love to take son and grandson, thanks

Ditto for me, one required if possible.
:47:

We have 11500 season ticket holders I thought?

I expect Hibs will be working on getting half season tickets launched before cup final tickets go on sale.

Every team will suffer if they dont back Hibs, every single team will have to sit back and watch as the bigots get more tickets AND the ONLY reasonable priced decent seats. THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM..
Despicable stadium for transport, despicable views, shoddy stadium and ridiculous seating. Hiw can anyone justify 1club in a final, getting ALL the reasonably priced decents seats???? Only in our corrupt game. That should be part of Hibs argument!!!

Every team will suffer if they dont back Hibs, every single team will have to sit back and watch as the bigots get more tickets AND the ONLY reasonable priced decent seats. THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM..
Despicable stadium for transport, despicable views, shoddy stadium and ridiculous seating. Hiw can anyone justify 1club in a final, getting ALL the reasonably priced decents seats???? Only in our corrupt game. That should be part of Hibs argument!!!
Spot on S.

I'm afraid the decision has been taken, and we are all farting against thunder here.
The SPFL couldn't give a monkeys about anyone outside the The Rangers and the Smellies.

Nor could the SFA.........

The Scottish Sports Media........

The Govan Police........

Just about anyone really.

This thread has been viewed 7609 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back