• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup final tickets

I missed the game yesterday (1 weekend in 3 seeing my Daughter)
It felt weird watching a big Hibs game at Hampden on telly but I wasnae gutted I missed it at the end,I was Ducking delighted we won!

See ye’s at the final :lovey:

Oh dear

Any mention when the tickets go on sale? And how many each season ticket?

Any mention when the tickets go on sale? And how many each season ticket?
it can only be 1 per ST billy... weve rolled over and accepted 17,500 in a 52,000 stadium.

it can only be 1 per ST billy... weve rolled over and accepted 17,500 in a 52,000 stadium.
Aye, right enough bud. Wisnae thinking. Fuckin mental eh?

Looking out for the only two clubs they care about, exactly why Scottish football will never move forward, fuck the SFA and ram your ticket.

Their pathetic excuses for this embarrassing! They claim is geographical🙈 thats why the team from the east of the country gets the WEST stand! The games administration is so stuck in their own different centuries, we need them emptied lock stock and barrel
My geography must be way off Dont they get the end we had on Sunday? That is the East no? Just confused

Prices are shocking though.

45 quid fir a league cup final game 😲

That’s a shambles

My geography must be way off Dont they get the end we had on Sunday? That is the East no? Just confused
👀 thats my point. The team from the east of the country has to go to the west of the stadium 🥺

I don’t think we ‘rolled over’ we made it clear we weren’t happy. I’m not sure what we could have done to ‘force’ a 50/50 split.

They had 42000 for their semi, we had 45000. Where were their other 10.000 fans? Fuckin joke.

I don’t think we ‘rolled over’ we made it clear we weren’t happy. I’m not sure what we could have done to ‘force’ a 50/50 split.
We should have told them unless we get a 50/50 split they can ram it and award celtic a 3-0 win

So whats stopping an equal split?

Guy on another hibs site has posted the rule stating split etc etc is made by the board. Our man is on the board. Thats another advantage tae the smellies. In their own back yard. It honks. Hopfully our stance will be on the news, in the papers etc... rather than just a paragraph on the fishy.

We rolled over doc.

We should have told them unless we get a 50/50 split they can ram it and award celtic a 3-0 win

Why?

Get fined for forfeiting a game and taking away any chance for the 17.5k that do go through to watch us win?

Pretty stupid idea imo.

Guy on another hibs site has posted the rule stating split etc etc is made by the board. Our man is on the board. Thats another advantage tae the smellies. In their own back yard. It honks. Hopfully our stance will be on the news, in the papers etc... rather than just a paragraph on the fishy.

We rolled over doc.

Hampden isn't their own back yard.

Why?

Get fined for forfeiting a game and taking away any chance for the 17.5k that do go through to watch us win?

Pretty stupid idea imo.
Far fetched I know but the SFA would shit themselves at the prospect of no gate money

Eh?
Im referring to Glasgow!

It’s in Glasgow, Celtc are a Glasgow team, of course it’s in their backyard.

It’s in Glasgow, Celtc are a Glasgow team, of course it’s in their backyard.

Shall we go play the final in Aberdeen then?

Far fetched I know but the SFA would shit themselves at the prospect of no gate money

No they wouldn't

They'd just tell us we have to play the game.

Why the fuck wid we dae that?

No they wouldn't

They'd just tell us we have to play the game.
Don't think they'd be able to force us to play.

Hammi, ive just checked my jar to see if yeve choried my weed! Think your havin too many convos on the one thread :giggley:

Not really realistic though.
Would make us look like the Gunts.
Hopefully we sell out the seats we get and the vast majority end up with regulars rather than day trippers if there’s not enough to meet the demand.

Why the fuck wid we dae that?

Can't play in the same city as any of the teams.
Aberdeen is as far away from anyone's backyard.

Playing at Hampden isn't an advantage for anyone, we've played there more than probably every side in the last 10 years.

Them having more fans is an advantage, but no having this Hampden is Celtics back yard

Hammi, ive just checked my jar to see if yeve choried my weed! Think your havin too many convos on the one thread :giggley:

Been off it about 6 months fella 😪
That's how I'm able to commandeer this thread 😁

Don't think they'd be able to force us to play.

They could.

Play, or... License is is trouble, here's a fuckin hefty fine for putting the sponsorship with Premier sports at risk, so on and so forth

Playing at Hampden isn't an advantage for anyone, we've played there more than probably every side in the last 10 years.

Them having more fans is an advantage, but no having this Hampden is Celtics back yard
You come oot wi some shite, Emmy said that Celtic were in their own backyard, Glasgow, you said they weren’t. What the fuck has Aberdeen got tae dae wi that? 😂

ok, what if id said that there would have been mair hibbies yesterday if the match had been at murrayfield?

ok, what if id said that there would have been mair hibbies yesterday if the match had been at murrayfield?
Wembley free on the 19th? 😂

Cup games are played at Hampden. Period.

It's not an advantage to the team.

My opinion, enjoy your laugh.

Cup games are played at Hampden. Period.

It's not an advantage to the team.

My opinion, enjoy your laugh.
Who said anything about advantage? 😂

Prices are shocking though.

45 quid fir a league cup final game 😲
Very few tickets will he available at that price. Most will cost £35 for an adult, unless you go in on a bairns ticket 😉

We rolled over doc.

Its the SPFL not the SFA?

Its the SPFL not the SFA?
Then I've misread. Took it from this:

n respect of the Semi-Finals and Final ties and pursuant to Regulations 4.19, 10.7 and
10.8, the Board shall have full power to determine the venue, ticket pricing and
number of tickets to be allocated to each participating Club/club in each of such ties.

The 2021/22 SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Murdoch MacLennan (Chairman), Karyn McCluskey (non-executive), Ron Gordon (Hibernian), James MacDonald (Ross County), Stewart Robertson (Rangers), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Alastair Donald (Forfar Athletic) and Paul Hetherington (Airdrieonians).

South Stand Lower Section O2

Adults - £45, Over-65s & Under-16s - £27

South Stand Lower Section P

Adults - £40, Over-65s & Under-16s - £22

South Stand Upper Section Q

Adults - £40, Over-65s & Under-16s - £22

West Stand Sections A & B

Adults - £35, Over-65s & Under-16s - £18

South Stand Accessible Seating

Adults - £18, Over-65s & Under-16s - £6

West Stand Accessible Seating

Adults - £12, Over-65s & Under-16s - £6
Are 17 year olds just not welcome?

Sky Sports Scotland

@ScotlandSky

Hibernian say they are "incredibly frustrated" that their request for an even ticket split with Celtic for the Scottish League Cup final was ignored.

Then I've misread. Took it from this:

n respect of the Semi-Finals and Final ties and pursuant to Regulations 4.19, 10.7 and
10.8, the Board shall have full power to determine the venue, ticket pricing and
number of tickets to be allocated to each participating Club/club in each of such ties.

The 2021/22 SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Murdoch MacLennan (Chairman), Karyn McCluskey (non-executive), Ron Gordon (Hibernian), James MacDonald (Ross County), Stewart Robertson (Rangers), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Alastair Donald (Forfar Athletic) and Paul Hetherington (Airdrieonians).
Ye didnae, I never realised Ron was in the board.

Are 17 year olds just not welcome?

It was £30 for a 14 year old in the south stand for the semi.

This thread has been viewed 7611 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back