Cup final tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
All I know is,I'm going to try and go,I'll be stumping up for the price they are asking and if I'm watching from back at the food kiosk so be it.There's always the same hulaballoo every time we get to the final and I can guarentee most of the Bounce will be going and you'll be sitting next to someone who asks 'Which team is Hibs?'.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
no in the context of my post!! The inference being in their own toon, Its no hard! Why would you think I was meaning darkheid?? In the context of the thread and post?

I didn't think you were meaning park head, hence the... Hampden isn't their backyard reply.

I misunderstood, explained why and that should be the end of it really 🤷‍♂️

Hattie

Donator
So STV interview the smelly tramps fans about cup final tickets, but no voice from HIBS fans. They need to realise, IT HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH LEAGUE attendances!!! A nuetral game at a nuetral venue!! Their game has absolutely fuvk all to do with it, all their glory hunters from around the country can lie in their ain pish. Fuvkin tramps

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The 50/50 is a fallacy anyway, 22k each and the upper south finds its way to the old firm because Glashow is a small city.

For the first time since 79 I might miss this one, because I think it’s highly unlikely I’ll be able to get tickets for both my boys and I wouldn’t go without them.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
The 50/50 is a fallacy anyway, 22k each and the upper south finds its way to the old firm because Glashow is a small city.

For the first time since 79 I might miss this one, because I think it’s highly unlikely I’ll be able to get tickets for both my boys and I wouldn’t go without them.
Why wouldn't you be able to?

Bannox

Well-Known Radge
I’m after one client reference number if anyone can’t go for whatever reason, I’ve got my 2 season tickets but would love to take son and grandson, thanks

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Should Sevco not be getting their allocation strip considering the dangerous crap they threw on the pitch at our players? Our club are spineless.

Hattie

Donator
Every team will suffer if they dont back Hibs, every single team will have to sit back and watch as the bigots get more tickets AND the ONLY reasonable priced decent seats. THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM..
Despicable stadium for transport, despicable views, shoddy stadium and ridiculous seating. Hiw can anyone justify 1club in a final, getting ALL the reasonably priced decents seats???? Only in our corrupt game. That should be part of Hibs argument!!!

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Every team will suffer if they dont back Hibs, every single team will have to sit back and watch as the bigots get more tickets AND the ONLY reasonable priced decent seats. THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM..
Despicable stadium for transport, despicable views, shoddy stadium and ridiculous seating. Hiw can anyone justify 1club in a final, getting ALL the reasonably priced decents seats???? Only in our corrupt game. That should be part of Hibs argument!!!
Spot on S.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge

I'm afraid the decision has been taken, and we are all farting against thunder here.
The SPFL couldn't give a monkeys about anyone outside the The Rangers and the Smellies.

Nor could the SFA.........

The Scottish Sports Media........

The Govan Police........

Just about anyone really.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here