Cup final tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
So whats stopping an equal split?

Guy on another hibs site has posted the rule stating split etc etc is made by the board. Our man is on the board. Thats another advantage tae the smellies. In their own back yard. It honks. Hopfully our stance will be on the news, in the papers etc... rather than just a paragraph on the fishy.

We rolled over doc.
A 50:50 split usually means 22k each and all the corps to the old firm. How we couldn’t have stuck it out for that god only knows

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Can anyone remember…Did we get full 50% allocation for the 2001 and 2013 Scottish cup finals against Celtic? And did well sell out?

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hampden isn't their own back yard.
Given the proximity of Parkhead to Hampden I think it’s reasonable to call it their back yard. Can’t be more than 3 miles apart? Also think that area of Glasgow is pretty Celtc friendly?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Given the proximity of Parkhead to Hampden I think it’s reasonable to call it their back yard. Can’t be more than 3 miles apart? Also think that area of Glasgow is pretty Celtc friendly?

I'm obviously defining back yard different from all of you.

Playing in your own back yard, to me, is your own pitch.
Yes, we're in the city the bigots share, but it didn't matter yesterday.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I'm not convinced that a smaller allocation is actually a disadvantage to our chances of winning the thing. There's a proportion of people who turn up to cup finals who aren't really "supporters" in the true sense of the word, i.e. they're not going to help cheer the team on when things are going badly. That's not meant to be an uber fan comment and absolutely no disrespect to folk who couldn't make it for a variety of reasons yesterday, but I think we're all familiar with the sort of folk I mean. A smaller allocation means a smaller proportion of the support will be those types. And yes, I do know that plenty of season ticket holders are grumpy kants anaw!

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
I'm obviously defining back yard different from all of you.

Playing in your own back yard, to me, is your own pitch.
Yes, we're in the city the bigots share, but it didn't matter yesterday.
no in the context of my post!! The inference being in their own toon, Its no hard! Why would you think I was meaning darkheid?? In the context of the thread and post?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here