Cup final tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Looking out for the only two clubs they care about, exactly why Scottish football will never move forward, fuck the SFA and ram your ticket.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Their pathetic excuses for this embarrassing! They claim is geographical🙈 thats why the team from the east of the country gets the WEST stand! The games administration is so stuck in their own different centuries, we need them emptied lock stock and barrel
My geography must be way off Dont they get the end we had on Sunday? That is the East no? Just confused

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
I don’t think we ‘rolled over’ we made it clear we weren’t happy. I’m not sure what we could have done to ‘force’ a 50/50 split.
So whats stopping an equal split?

Guy on another hibs site has posted the rule stating split etc etc is made by the board. Our man is on the board. Thats another advantage tae the smellies. In their own back yard. It honks. Hopfully our stance will be on the news, in the papers etc... rather than just a paragraph on the fishy.

We rolled over doc.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
So whats stopping an equal split?

Guy on another hibs site has posted the rule stating split etc etc is made by the board. Our man is on the board. Thats another advantage tae the smellies. In their own back yard. It honks. Hopfully our stance will be on the news, in the papers etc... rather than just a paragraph on the fishy.

We rolled over doc.

Hampden isn't their own back yard.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Why?

Get fined for forfeiting a game and taking away any chance for the 17.5k that do go through to watch us win?

Pretty stupid idea imo.
Far fetched I know but the SFA would shit themselves at the prospect of no gate money

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here