Cup final tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
It annoys me they get their "own" end too fuckin pricks. When we play the zombies don't they say we get the east stand end for "logistical" reasons yet when we play celtic.....

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Maybe they should give us 11,500 tickets, that's how many season tickets we have?
Maybe they should do that for all finals from now on just give teams there season ticket numbers? I'm sure celtic and rangers would be happy with that

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
It annoys me they get their "own" end too fuckin pricks. When we play the zombies don't they say we get the east stand end for "logistical" reasons yet when we play celtic.....
its a load of pish , play hearts we get the east is it a religion thing ??

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
The semi-final's attendances for all the teams shouldn't even come into it...a total irrelevance.
In any national Cup Final it should be a 50-50 split between both finalists no matter who they are.
Absolute disgrace if Hibs are only getting 17,500.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Looks like Celtc are getting the whole North Stand and more than half the south. Why did they have no concession tickets for the south stand for the semi, yet do for the final?

I'm no fussed if they get more tickets but we should get the opportunity to sell our half. As for concession I'm clueless.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Hoping I get a ticket but if it comes to the luck of the internet after season ticket holders, so be it. Be first cup game at Hampden I have missed since I 1979 though. Sometimes wonder why we nutters pay for football with often a 50/50 chance of the game being crap. But can safely say that the Semi was fantastic value for the money 😎

Hattie

Donator
It’s not just the unfair advantage they have been given, or the fact it’s in their backyard or even the fact they have their own end in the NATIONAL stadium, what really pisses me off, the only good seats at a reasonable price and these smelly b*stards get them all!! Absolutely no integrity whatsoever..
SPFL put the bigots first, cash 2nd and not a feck given after that

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Its a national cup final. Its should be 50/50. Fucking cheats.

Every ST holder at Hibernian should get 1st dibs. Thats 1,500 Season Tickets holders who didnae turn up yesterday.

And fuck all the shite about going or no going yesterday, because I guarantee ye, there wilnae be 10,000 hibbies at Dingwall in 2 days time.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
So as per yesterday just a given, that they get their traditional end and in the final the other lot get their traditional end? Only in Scotland and Scottish football eh....

Hattie

Donator
So as per yesterday just a given, that they get their traditional end and in the final the other lot get their traditional end? Only in Scotland and Scottish football eh....
Their pathetic excuses for this embarrassing! They claim is geographical🙈 thats why the team from the east of the country gets the WEST stand! The games administration is so stuck in their own different centuries, we need them emptied lock stock and barrel

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here