Crowds allowed back

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Admin
Reaction score

NS has played a blinder here helping Hibs to improve their squad before crucial games

Hope this comes to pass, I miss the fitba. I really hope the fans get behind the "Shauning of a new era" too, been weird at a half empty Easter Road recently and ticket sales for Cove Rangers look horrendous online so far.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Reaction score
Hope this comes to pass, I miss the fitba. I really hope the fans get behind the "Shauning of a new era" too, been weird at a half empty Easter Road recently and ticket sales for Cove Rangers look horrendous online so far.
I think folk have held off buying to wait for announcement plus its on BBC but the bigger issue is a few folk have totally lost the Hibs bug since lockdowns began.

Watching on TV for a season means the habit has gone and it’ll take good fitba to get them back i think.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
So it was the correct decision all along despite the zombie fucks bleating and desperation to play at an empty parkhead

Reactions: Zab

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I think folk have held off buying to wait for announcement plus its on BBC but the bigger issue is a few folk have totally lost the Hibs bug since lockdowns began.

Watching on TV for a season means the habit has gone and it’ll take good fitba to get them back i think.
Hopefully our are signings will convince more fans to come back it's certainly got me much more optimistic for the rest of the season

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Is there pay at the gate for this one? That's what I was planning on doing and I'd imagine others who've decided to go having seen the ticket price will be doing the same if so

Power

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Is there pay at the gate for this one? That's what I was planning on doing and I'd imagine others who've decided to go having seen the ticket price will be doing the same if so
Ticket Office will be open each day this week and next, including before the game for sales ✅ Office opening time is 10am - Half-time.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Just been phoned by Newhoose to say Connal has got me a ticket for Parkhead.Delighted.

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Bought mine soon as she said the words.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
Just been phoned by Newhoose to say Connal has got me a ticket for Parkhead.Delighted.
Wow!
Newhoose can use a phone?
Wonders will never cease.
Hope he doesnt lock it and forget the key.......

DarrenSQH

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Got my tickets for parkhead. Looking forward to it. Didn't think football would be back so soon but I think England keeping it fully attended meant we got it back alot sooner

Steve20

Donator
Reaction score
NS made the wrong decision originally. It was ridiculous banning large crowds after people had vaccines. Nothing was shown that has proved that was the correct decision.

The clubs (apart from the Huns) made the correct decision to bring forward the break, but that had to happen in response to the appalling decision from the Scottish Government.

Common sense today at least from NS.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here