Cricket

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Zab

Admin
So it turns out a game where posh English chaps take on former colonies has institutionalised racial undertones… I am in shock.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Wonder what actually happened, apparently this all happened years ago when they used to go round each others houses with their families and it was all banter but who knows

FTJT

Well-Known Radge
Wonder what actually happened, apparently this all happened years ago when they used to go round each others houses with their families and it was all banter but who knows
I might lay it out in more depth later but for now I'll just say it definitely wasn't this.

Thie Ballance stuff is a sideshow leaked by the club to divert attention. The systematic stuff is the real problem and is a proper scandal, it's a codification of what has been an open secret for years and the behaviour of the Yorks board/SMT would be iffy 50 years ago never mind now.

If Geoffrey fucking Boycott thinks you're a racist piece of shit, you may have a problem

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Englands media’s anti-aussie bias is about as bad as the pro - the rangers bias in scotland 😡 . How great it would be to have a bias - free sports channel . Not going to happen though 😩

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Nae moaning , nae booing , excellent sportsmanship 👍👏
No like they irish gits against the all blacks last saturday 😡

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here