• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Crawley Town V Leeds

Ifield Hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
I have lived in Crawley for over 30 years and go and see my local team when i can.

Playing for them against Leeds today is George Francomb who played for Hibs 2012.

Also playing for Crawley is a lad Crawley Ashley Nadesen (no 10).

I gave him his senior debut in non-league football at Horley Town. He scored 99 goals in 2 seasons and we sold him to Fleetwood in 2016.

If you think Boyler is fast Ash would leave him trailing and he can finish.

if you watch the game let me know what you think of Crawley and Ashley.

What a goal.

2-0 now, yer man scored Frank!

2-0 now, yer man scored Frank!
Nice little bobble just before it reached the keeper.
Lol.
Pitch is a bit lumpy.

3 now

2nd half meltdown from
Leeds

My man Ashley Nadesan scored 1, 2 assists and substituted on 71 mins. No a bad day.

He’s a big lad tae. Crawley no lettin Leeds settle. Great performance from them.

Man of the Match performance Frank. Well done big gadgie?

Man of the Match performance Frank. Well done big gadgie?
Not sure who Frank is?

I spoke to Ashley this morning. I do most match days.

Do you think I should pass his number on to Jack.

Connolly at Dundee United played for Crawley before he signed for United so if that’s a gauge and Doidge came from the same league!

Not sure who Frank is?

BIG G

Saw him in the Berry Suite many years ago. Soup in a basket and yodeling.

Not sure who Frank is?

Connolly at Dundee United played for Crawley before he signed for United so if that’s a gauge and Doidge came from the same league!
Yep, you should definitely pass his number on.

Not sure who Frank is?

See Big G’s post on who Frank is??
He certainly must be worth a look at bud.

I turned over to the snooker after ten minutes because it looked like really poor fair.Looks like I missed a game.Good result,I still hate leeds after that uefa tie.

Saw him in the Berry Suite many years ago. Soup in a basket and yodeling.
Simultaneously?
Wow!
More to Frank than his memory.

See Big G’s post on who Frank is??
He certainly must be worth a look at bud.
Ha ha get it now.

Ifield was a village but became part of Crawley in the 50’s and is now a neighbourhood in Crawley.

I managed non-league teams down here from 1994 to 2014. Ashley is in the top 3 of players I managed.

In his Horley Town days.

1610302650878.png

Ha ha get it now.

Ifield was a village but became part of Crawley in the 50’s and is now a neighbourhood in Crawley.

I managed non-league teams down here from 1994 to 2014. Ashley is in the top 3 of players I managed.
So if you met him in the street would he sing .... I remember youuuu? ?

So if you met him in the street would he sing .... I remember youuuu? ?
Slow on this one Bill....

Slow on this one Bill....
Aye, in fairness theres only a couple of guys on here old enough tae remember. I hear Franks a courier driver these days. Works wi Yodel:sm023:

Aye, in fairness theres only a couple of guys on here old enough tae remember. I hear Franks a courier driver these days. Works wi Yodel:sm023:
Awwww fffaaaaaccckkkkiiiinnnn hell.

I developed a fondness for Leeds United having lived in Leeds for 20 years, probably something to do with their longstanding Scottish connection, Lorimer, Bremner, Gray brothers, etc etc Think they have a history been toppled in the Cup by lower league opposition.
I also lived near Crawley in East Grinstead, and found that part of the world quite alien but used to get up to London as much as possible.
So was quite shocked by that result, all credit to Crawley though.

This thread has been viewed 1682 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back