• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid Passports

Exactly what was happening to me, I thought might be because I was using my driving licence , looked out passport to try again but now getting the message that it will take upto an hour to update my vaccination status that was 5 hours ago 😅
Have you tried shutting it down and going back into it? Mine updated when I did that.

Have you tried shutting it down and going back into it? Mine updated when I did that.
Tried that there

Still the same 🤣Screenshot_20211001-122826.jpg

Tried that there

Still the same 🤣View attachment 6726
Fecking useless, I have. Mine stored in my notes and that will do.

Tried that there

Still the same 🤣View attachment 6726
Still no different 🤣🤣🤣

See Aberdeen have come out and daid everyone will be admitted access to pitodrie on Sunday regardless if they have covid passport or not

See Aberdeen have come out and daid everyone will be admitted access to pitodrie on Sunday regardless if they have covid passport or not

Grace period?
Especially with the issues getting it working

Grace period?
Especially with the issues getting it working
Aye they’ve said cause it’s a shambles they aren’t bothering to even check. Said they’re in contact with government etc and it’s under a constant 3 week review

Just tried it again, took a total of 1 minute and I am now logged in.

I have a problem!

I fell in the house last week, swallow dive right on ma napper! A&E till 5am on Monday then off to St John's for a 9am appointment. Cuts all over my face and a chunk oot ma nose, concussion!

It's getting better now, thanks for asking, but there's no danger I'll get photos to match :gigglle:

I have a problem!

I fell in the house last week, swallow dive right on ma napper! A&E till 5am on Monday then off to St John's for a 9am appointment. Cuts all over my face and a chunk oot ma nose, concussion!

It's getting better now, thanks for asking, but there's no danger I'll get photos to match :gigglle:
best wishes Jack!

I have a problem!

ouch , get well soon

I'm going to stick with the paper one for now.Once I'm hearing that it's working then I'll maybe try.But I've gone the best part of 59 years without having to have an app on my phone, so another few weeks will make no difference.

the-shambles-of-york-w-chris-fooshee.jpg

BIG G

Got mine to work 🍾

I'm going to stick with the paper one for now.Once I'm hearing that it's working then I'll maybe try.But I've gone the best part of 59 years without having to have an app on my phone, so another few weeks will make no difference.
It’s working took me a minute.

It’s working took me a minute.
I just tried it: scanned passport fine, took mugshot fine, email verification code received and entered fine, added my own password fine, final verification CRASH.....
Uninstalled the app and tried the whole thing again - only to fall at the final hurdle again 🙄

I have a problem!

How’s Jill?

How’s Jill?
Came ...

... tumbling after.

All working now 🤯

I just tried it: scanned passport fine, took mugshot fine, email verification code received and entered fine, added my own password fine, final verification CRASH.....
Uninstalled the app and tried the whole thing again - only to fall at the final hurdle again 🙄
Just followed all the same steps as I tried last night - working fine now

My magic wee nephew managed to download my vaccine status app. for me today.
Just as well for me he was around. The whole digital world is a bit of a convoluted minefield for yours truly.

Last edited:
My magic wee nephew managed to download my vaccine status app. today.
Just as well for me he was around. The whole digital world is a bit of a convoluted minefield for yours truly.
Real wee nephews are pretty nifty at the internet n all y'know!

Took about 12 attempts but finally got it. Surely an easier way ffs.

Tried it out for the first time tonight.Said it didn't have my info,so I took the photo of my passport photo then tried to match it with my own face and it said it wasn't a match, so tried it again with same result.So gave up in a bad mood.My paper version is going to have to do,as this isnae worth a sook.

Trying to download mine now...just to see what is there.

I was a bit nervous about Hampden tomorrow but helpfully:

“Supporters will not be refused entry to the match on Saturday if they do not have their proof of vaccination."

Seems it was working well during the week and is away to fuck again. Who are we paying to do this, its certainly cross border cooperation from what I know.

Seems it was working well during the week and is away to fuck again. Who are we paying to do this, its certainly cross border cooperation from what I know.
It's a Danish company as far as I'm aware.

It's the weekend. Thoosands of folk all of a sudden realise they're going out to play and try to log on all at once.

It seems to me to be a bandwidth problem, as some other Hibs forums suffer from from time to time. It's like the plumber put in the wrong size of pipe and you need a superstar plumber like @Jamie to sort it. I hear his rates are very reasonable!

No excuse really. TSG/NHS Scotland shouldn't lack said bandwidth with its resources for this sort of stuff.

It's the weekend. Thoosands of folk all of a sudden realise they're going out to play and try to log on all at once.

It seems to me to be a bandwidth problem, as some other Hibs forums suffer from from time to time. It's like the plumber put in the wrong size of pipe and you need a superstar plumber like @Jamie to sort it. I hear his rates are very reasonable!

No excuse really. TSG/NHS Scotland shouldn't lack said bandwidth with its resources for this sort of stuff.
Aye boiler im installing tomorrow had to upgrade the gas to 28mm as 22mm is not gonna cope with the flow rate.

It wisnae working Wednesday when I tried to do my Mums. Hopeless.

It wisnae working Wednesday when I tried to do my Mums. Hopeless.
I don't suppose you look that much like your mum's photo though? Can understand the facial recognition failing to be fair.

I don't suppose you look that much like your mum's photo though? Can understand the facial recognition failing to be fair.
Bed time mate.

• Haha
Reactions: Dub
That’s all you know.
I’ve got pics of @1875 wearing a merkin in the Faro Islands. Fuckin scary.
I’m not saying his mum is scary. Might be his dad was ugly and he got it from him.

If you have to Google that, it’s a place full of puffins dried fish and confusing bus routes.

OK bed time for me too.

Bed time mate.
No fair, mine was just meant to conjure a mildly amusing image of you taking a photo of your maw's ID then scanning your own coupon and I get sent to bed while Shrink and Haarlem get to stay up?

Discrimination imo

Supporter Information: COVID Passports - Supporter Information: Covid Passports - Hibernian FC

Our cinch Premiership match against Dundee United at Easter Road will be used as a trial run for Covid Passport checks, but no supporters will be refused entry for failing to produce a vaccination certificate this weekend.

All seemed very simple. Downloaded the vaccine certificate to the phone in about 60 seconds.✅.

Paper copy arrived after two days.✅.

More worried about the scanners to be honest though it seems to be working fine this season but that "Dempster disaster" still lingers.🤔

All seemed very simple. Downloaded the vaccine certificate to the phone in about 60 seconds.✅.

Paper copy arrived after two days.✅.

More worried about the scanners to be honest though it seems to be working fine this season but that "Dempster disaster" still lingers.🤔

Me and my wife were the same with the app, but I have lost two hours of my life trying to do the same for my auld mum on her phone, its infuriating!

Supporter Information: COVID Passports - Supporter Information: Covid Passports - Hibernian FC

Our cinch Premiership match against Dundee United at Easter Road will be used as a trial run for Covid Passport checks, but no supporters will be refused entry for failing to produce a vaccination certificate this weekend.
Chances of it being enforced on the away fans when Celtic visit?

close to zero I expect

Chances of it being enforced on the away fans when Celtic visit?

close to zero I expect
Bigger question I think should be asked…

do the rules only apply to fans, or do they apply to everyone entering the stadium?

Bigger question I think should be asked…

do the rules only apply to fans, or do they apply to everyone entering the stadium?
I'm sure I've read that people working within the stadium are exempt

This thread has been viewed 4394 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back