• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid Passports

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
With them out soon, no word from the club on how this is gonna be implemented. Our friends across the city require fans to carry a hard copy preferred. How are the club going to do this? Anyone heard?

I heard we were gonna get a grace period and it wouldn't be required from the get go?

Our next home game is 16th October, if I was Hibs I’d stand back and see how it goes this weekend for Hearts and learn from that.

I heard we were gonna get a grace period and it wouldn't be required from the get go?
Thats what I thought... daily ranger though has hertz quoting...

"The club yesterday sought clarification from the Scottish Government after a two week ‘grace period’ was announced, however, this is primarily to allow businesses time to test their processes and as such we are still required to implement the new protocols this coming Saturday."

I think the app for showing your vaccine status goes live tomorrow (this is in addition to the existing options of downloading PDF / having a paper copy posted out)

Seen on sky sports earlier that hearts say there will be random spot chec but then they also went on to say you don’t need one if you’re under 18, exempt from the vaccine or in a clinical trial, I’m sure these excuses will be trotted out loads of times and stewards can’t exactly force them to prove anything. Going to be interesting times ahead, but to be honest I think it will get checked less and less as the weeks go on

I think it'll barely get checked
Mentioned before nobody is gonna wanna question tanked up fans and refuse refuse entry outside the ground.
It's not really fair for any random steward.

Just business as usual with a couple folk wandering around pretending to quiz folk.

Mentioned before nobody is gonna wanna question tanked up fans and refuse refuse entry outside the ground.

Just business as usual with a couple folk wandering around pretending to quiz folk.

Agree with this. Anyone without a cert just needs to claim they're trypanaphobic.

It's unenforceable, Hibs just need to be seen to be doing what's asked, same with night clubs etc. Any problems, turn a blind eye.

I think this was admitted by government (and I seen the grace period will run to at least 18th October)

It won't be checked in every case, and in any case, all you need to get around it would be a photo of someone who had been vaccinated twice.

It's unworkable.

I predict vaccine passports will be scrapped completely within a couple of months, possibly even less than that.

When is this app available and from where ?
Thought it was today ?

It's available now:

Doesn't work for me right enough, even though the details it read from my driving licence match my PDF vaccination record it says it can't find a match.

It's available now:

Doesn't work for me right enough, even though the details it read from my driving licence match my PDF vaccination record it says it can't find a match.
Also , apparently can't find a match at my doctors

thats a great start then

thats a great start then
It's a complete clusterfuck

Screenshot_20210930-182506.jpg

This is all I'm getting when trying to log in with the email and password I have created about 10mins ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
View attachment 6723

This is all I'm getting when trying to log in with the email and password I have created about 10mins ago 🤣
Think I'll leave it a few days before having another go.

Reactions: JFP
Think I'll leave it a few days before having another go.
yeah heap of shite

I got in OK but it won’t accept my driving license as ID

Can’t see my face apparently.

I got in OK but it won’t accept my driving license as ID

Can’t see my face apparently.
surely a plus ???

I live in England and have my Covid status on the NHS App but not the NHS Scotland App.

Can anyone tell me if that will be accepted as I'm bring 3 English mates up for Hibs v Dunde United on 16th October. I've looked on ScotGov but still not sure.

I live in England and have my Covid status on the NHS App but not the NHS Scotland App.

Can anyone tell me if that will be accepted as I'm bring 3 English mates up for Hibs v Dunde United on 16th October. I've looked on ScotGov but still not sure.
I would say yes.

Yep, this is on the FAQ:

I live elsewhere in the UK. How can I prove my COVID Status at a venue?
You can use the:
  • NHS COVID PASS app (England and Wales)
  • COVID NI app (Northern Ireland)
  • paper letter of certification issued by England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey

Just tried to download and use the new NHS Scotland Covid status app as I'm travelling abroad on Monday, it's a shambles. First of all I can't log in using my details from the Covid status website which contains my vaccination status (where you can download the certificate). So had to register as a new user, it then wants to verify my identity by taking a photo of my passport or driving license, every time I do this it tells me my face can't be recognise. Have now given up.

Mine is fine now, I think that message (and all the other various error messages) was just a symptom of the system struggling to cope with demand.

Just tried to download and use the new NHS Scotland Covid status app as I'm travelling abroad on Monday, it's a shambles. First of all I can't log in using my details from the Covid status website which contains my vaccination status (where you can download the certificate). So had to register as a new user, it then wants to verify my identity by taking a photo of my passport or driving license, every time I do this it tells me my face can't be recognise. Have now given up.
You need to make sure it gets a decent pic of driving licence, there's a hologram over the photo on it so if the light is shining on it it can't really see your photo properly.

You need to make sure it gets a decent pic of driving licence, there's a hologram over the photo on it so if the light is shining on it it can't really see your photo properly.
Will try again later but tried taking the photos of my passport and driving license in all different kinds of light and it still wasn't having it!

Mine is fine now, I think that message (and all the other various error messages) was just a symptom of the system struggling to cope with demand.
Mine done the same thing this morning , so left it .
Went back in to try with my passport instead of driving licence and now says this

Been like it since about 7am 🤣

Screenshot_20211001-091623.jpg

Will try again later but tried taking the photos of my passport and driving license in all different kinds of light and it still wasn't having it!
Ha, I had that later on last night under artificial light but I'd got far enough in the process under natural light earlier in the evening that it made me realise the lighting was the issue. Ended up taking it in kitchen where there's hunners of spotlights.

Outside in the sunshine would probably work best!

Mine done the same thing this morning , so left it .
Went back in to try with my passport instead of driving licence and now says this

Been like it since about 7am 🤣

View attachment 6724
At least you're set up - that'll update eventually

Ha, I had that later on last night under artificial light but I'd got far enough in the process under natural light earlier in the evening that it made me realise the lighting was the issue. Ended up taking it in kitchen where there's hunners of spotlights.

Outside in the sunshine would probably work best!
Got it to accept eventually! Now it can’t find my details…. 😩

7E528486-24D2-43EB-8C49-27F05B3A9207.png

At least you're set up - that'll update eventually
You'd think they would test this thing and fix glitches before rolling it out.

Will be quietly scrapped I think

I'm just going to take the letter I got saying I have had two vaccinations to the matches.....got the letter months ago.

I work for the NHS , it doesn't know who I am. Why doesn't this surprise me ...

What a shower of shit this app is, not surprised in the slightest it’s a shambles.

Got it to accept eventually! Now it can’t find my details…. 😩

View attachment 6725
That's what it was saying for me to begin with. I think it's just the database being overwhelmed that's causing it, it should work when things quieten down.

I can't get in at all now.
Won't recognise my password, so I 'forgot' it and got a code sent to sign in. Accepted the code but said it didn't recognise my email address.

Gave up.

Yep, this is on the FAQ:

I live elsewhere in the UK. How can I prove my COVID Status at a venue?
You can use the:
  • NHS COVID PASS app (England and Wales)
  • COVID NI app (Northern Ireland)
  • paper letter of certification issued by England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey

Thank you

I cannae get passed the review your information slide, click confirm and it doesnt recognise me and I do have a CHI number. Useless.

I cannae get passed the review your information slide, click confirm and it doesnt recognise me and I do have a CHI number. Useless.
Exactly what was happening to me, I thought might be because I was using my driving licence , looked out passport to try again but now getting the message that it will take upto an hour to update my vaccination status that was 5 hours ago 😅

This thread has been viewed 4392 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back