Covid Passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
My magic wee nephew managed to download my vaccine status app. for me today.
Just as well for me he was around. The whole digital world is a bit of a convoluted minefield for yours truly.

Last edited:

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Tried it out for the first time tonight.Said it didn't have my info,so I took the photo of my passport photo then tried to match it with my own face and it said it wasn't a match, so tried it again with same result.So gave up in a bad mood.My paper version is going to have to do,as this isnae worth a sook.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Trying to download mine now...just to see what is there.

I was a bit nervous about Hampden tomorrow but helpfully:

“Supporters will not be refused entry to the match on Saturday if they do not have their proof of vaccination."

Admin
Seems it was working well during the week and is away to fuck again. Who are we paying to do this, its certainly cross border cooperation from what I know.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Seems it was working well during the week and is away to fuck again. Who are we paying to do this, its certainly cross border cooperation from what I know.
It's a Danish company as far as I'm aware.

It's the weekend. Thoosands of folk all of a sudden realise they're going out to play and try to log on all at once.

It seems to me to be a bandwidth problem, as some other Hibs forums suffer from from time to time. It's like the plumber put in the wrong size of pipe and you need a superstar plumber like @Jamie to sort it. I hear his rates are very reasonable!

No excuse really. TSG/NHS Scotland shouldn't lack said bandwidth with its resources for this sort of stuff.

Jamie

Admin

It's the weekend. Thoosands of folk all of a sudden realise they're going out to play and try to log on all at once.

It seems to me to be a bandwidth problem, as some other Hibs forums suffer from from time to time. It's like the plumber put in the wrong size of pipe and you need a superstar plumber like @Jamie to sort it. I hear his rates are very reasonable!

No excuse really. TSG/NHS Scotland shouldn't lack said bandwidth with its resources for this sort of stuff.
Aye boiler im installing tomorrow had to upgrade the gas to 28mm as 22mm is not gonna cope with the flow rate.

Admin

It wisnae working Wednesday when I tried to do my Mums. Hopeless.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I don't suppose you look that much like your mum's photo though? Can understand the facial recognition failing to be fair.
That’s all you know.
I’ve got pics of @1875 wearing a merkin in the Faro Islands. Fuckin scary.
I’m not saying his mum is scary. Might be his dad was ugly and he got it from him.

If you have to Google that, it’s a place full of puffins dried fish and confusing bus routes.

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
All seemed very simple. Downloaded the vaccine certificate to the phone in about 60 seconds.✅.

Paper copy arrived after two days.✅.

More worried about the scanners to be honest though it seems to be working fine this season but that "Dempster disaster" still lingers.🤔

Admin
All seemed very simple. Downloaded the vaccine certificate to the phone in about 60 seconds.✅.

Paper copy arrived after two days.✅.

More worried about the scanners to be honest though it seems to be working fine this season but that "Dempster disaster" still lingers.🤔

Me and my wife were the same with the app, but I have lost two hours of my life trying to do the same for my auld mum on her phone, its infuriating!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here