Covid Passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Exactly what was happening to me, I thought might be because I was using my driving licence , looked out passport to try again but now getting the message that it will take upto an hour to update my vaccination status that was 5 hours ago 😅
Have you tried shutting it down and going back into it? Mine updated when I did that.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
See Aberdeen have come out and daid everyone will be admitted access to pitodrie on Sunday regardless if they have covid passport or not

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
See Aberdeen have come out and daid everyone will be admitted access to pitodrie on Sunday regardless if they have covid passport or not

Grace period?
Especially with the issues getting it working

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Grace period?
Especially with the issues getting it working
Aye they’ve said cause it’s a shambles they aren’t bothering to even check. Said they’re in contact with government etc and it’s under a constant 3 week review

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I have a problem!

I fell in the house last week, swallow dive right on ma napper! A&E till 5am on Monday then off to St John's for a 9am appointment. Cuts all over my face and a chunk oot ma nose, concussion!

It's getting better now, thanks for asking, but there's no danger I'll get photos to match :gigglle:

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
I have a problem!

I fell in the house last week, swallow dive right on ma napper! A&E till 5am on Monday then off to St John's for a 9am appointment. Cuts all over my face and a chunk oot ma nose, concussion!

It's getting better now, thanks for asking, but there's no danger I'll get photos to match :gigglle:
best wishes Jack!

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I have a problem!

ouch , get well soon

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I'm going to stick with the paper one for now.Once I'm hearing that it's working then I'll maybe try.But I've gone the best part of 59 years without having to have an app on my phone, so another few weeks will make no difference.

Admin
I'm going to stick with the paper one for now.Once I'm hearing that it's working then I'll maybe try.But I've gone the best part of 59 years without having to have an app on my phone, so another few weeks will make no difference.
It’s working took me a minute.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
It’s working took me a minute.
I just tried it: scanned passport fine, took mugshot fine, email verification code received and entered fine, added my own password fine, final verification CRASH.....
Uninstalled the app and tried the whole thing again - only to fall at the final hurdle again 🙄

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I have a problem!

How’s Jill?

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
I just tried it: scanned passport fine, took mugshot fine, email verification code received and entered fine, added my own password fine, final verification CRASH.....
Uninstalled the app and tried the whole thing again - only to fall at the final hurdle again 🙄
Just followed all the same steps as I tried last night - working fine now

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here