Covid Passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I live in England and have my Covid status on the NHS App but not the NHS Scotland App.

Can anyone tell me if that will be accepted as I'm bring 3 English mates up for Hibs v Dunde United on 16th October. I've looked on ScotGov but still not sure.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I live in England and have my Covid status on the NHS App but not the NHS Scotland App.

Can anyone tell me if that will be accepted as I'm bring 3 English mates up for Hibs v Dunde United on 16th October. I've looked on ScotGov but still not sure.
Yep, this is on the FAQ:

I live elsewhere in the UK. How can I prove my COVID Status at a venue?
You can use the:
  • NHS COVID PASS app (England and Wales)
  • COVID NI app (Northern Ireland)
  • paper letter of certification issued by England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Just tried to download and use the new NHS Scotland Covid status app as I'm travelling abroad on Monday, it's a shambles. First of all I can't log in using my details from the Covid status website which contains my vaccination status (where you can download the certificate). So had to register as a new user, it then wants to verify my identity by taking a photo of my passport or driving license, every time I do this it tells me my face can't be recognise. Have now given up.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Just tried to download and use the new NHS Scotland Covid status app as I'm travelling abroad on Monday, it's a shambles. First of all I can't log in using my details from the Covid status website which contains my vaccination status (where you can download the certificate). So had to register as a new user, it then wants to verify my identity by taking a photo of my passport or driving license, every time I do this it tells me my face can't be recognise. Have now given up.
You need to make sure it gets a decent pic of driving licence, there's a hologram over the photo on it so if the light is shining on it it can't really see your photo properly.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
You need to make sure it gets a decent pic of driving licence, there's a hologram over the photo on it so if the light is shining on it it can't really see your photo properly.
Will try again later but tried taking the photos of my passport and driving license in all different kinds of light and it still wasn't having it!

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Mine is fine now, I think that message (and all the other various error messages) was just a symptom of the system struggling to cope with demand.
Mine done the same thing this morning , so left it .
Went back in to try with my passport instead of driving licence and now says this

Been like it since about 7am 🤣

Screenshot_20211001-091623.jpg

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Will try again later but tried taking the photos of my passport and driving license in all different kinds of light and it still wasn't having it!
Ha, I had that later on last night under artificial light but I'd got far enough in the process under natural light earlier in the evening that it made me realise the lighting was the issue. Ended up taking it in kitchen where there's hunners of spotlights.

Outside in the sunshine would probably work best!

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Ha, I had that later on last night under artificial light but I'd got far enough in the process under natural light earlier in the evening that it made me realise the lighting was the issue. Ended up taking it in kitchen where there's hunners of spotlights.

Outside in the sunshine would probably work best!
Got it to accept eventually! Now it can’t find my details…. 😩

7E528486-24D2-43EB-8C49-27F05B3A9207.png

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'm just going to take the letter I got saying I have had two vaccinations to the matches.....got the letter months ago.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I can't get in at all now.
Won't recognise my password, so I 'forgot' it and got a code sent to sign in. Accepted the code but said it didn't recognise my email address.

Gave up.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
I cannae get passed the review your information slide, click confirm and it doesnt recognise me and I do have a CHI number. Useless.
Exactly what was happening to me, I thought might be because I was using my driving licence , looked out passport to try again but now getting the message that it will take upto an hour to update my vaccination status that was 5 hours ago 😅

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here