• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

Screenshot_20210605-123833_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210606-115303_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-122928_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-134024_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210609-121129_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-120314_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210611-112015_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

I take it though that covid deaths and IC numbers in GB/Scotland are not reflected in these case stats?

I take it though that covid deaths and IC numbers in GB/Scotland are not reflected in these case stats?
Nowhere near as big a rise.

Combined the number in hospital in Scotland at the beginning of the month was around 100, its now 125ish.

The government and assorted experts seem to be a wee bit shit scared of the Delta variant which, the last I saw, accounted for over 90% of all new cases. Two thirds of new cases over the last week are under 45, some of that population will have received 1 jag not many will have had both jags.

Nowhere near as big a rise.

Combined the number in hospital in Scotland at the beginning of the month was around 100, its now 125ish.

The government and assorted experts seem to be a wee bit shit scared of the Delta variant which, the last I saw, accounted for over 90% of all new cases. Two thirds of new cases over the last week are under 45, some of that population will have received 1 jag not many will have had both jags.
Time is tight but we're holding on... 😬

Screenshot_20210612-113744_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210613-105735_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210614-111031_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210615-125934_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210616-132457_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Anyone think there will ever be a week of 0 new cases?
Nope. Never.

Screenshot_20210617-140812_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Oh shit! ☹️

Screenshot_20210618-131947_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210619-134245_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Difficult to imagine it was in the low 100s 10 pages or so ago.

Screenshot_20210620-131044_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Difficult to imagine it was in the low 100s 10 pages or so ago.

View attachment 5199
Up to a whopping 1.03% of the population. Unless you are gagging for more lockdowns, I'd suggest that this is a level we can cope with - in fact, given that we are only talking about "active cases", as opposed to hospitalisations or deaths, I'd say I'm totally fine with this rise, which is inevitable because we are now allowed out of our f**kin houses to live some semblance of our lives again.

Screenshot_20210621-130632_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

We need a lockdown!

*Joking.

We need a lockdown!

*Joking.
You're right.

NHS Lothian has had fewer than 30 per day in hospital for a good few weeks now compared to over 200 for a long period during the winter, 4 deaths in the last 90+ days. That reflects very generally what's going on elsewhere in Scotland.

It would be nice to see lower rates in the community but it would seem the need for hospital treatment isn't anyway near what it was.

Screenshot_20210622-135945_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Going on the briefing today we don't need to focus on the case numbers
Thank fuck some sense at last

Screenshot_20210623-133252_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

It's falling! Maybe peaked...

Highest number of positive tests of the entire pandemic in Scotland today. Hopefully shouldn't turn into a big impact on hospitals / deaths but it really feels like it's accelerating right out of control now in terms of case numbers.

Highest number of positive tests of the entire pandemic in Scotland today. Hopefully shouldn't turn into a big impact on hospitals / deaths but it really feels like it's accelerating right out of control now in terms of case numbers.
It really doesn't. Has the number of tests performed been consistent across the whole pandemic? No - so numbers of results are really largely irrelevant. Are hospitals/deaths out of control? No. Are numbers of cases still a tiny percentage of the population? Yes.

Folk really have to start accepting that this is the end - because it has to be - and that Covid will just be a part of everyday life from hereon in.

It really doesn't. Has the number of tests performed been consistent across the whole pandemic? No - so numbers of results are really largely irrelevant. Are hospitals/deaths out of control? No. Are numbers of cases still a tiny percentage of the population? Yes.

Folk really have to start accepting that this is the end - because it has to be - and that Covid will just be a part of everyday life from hereon in.
Which part of my post are you actually disagreeing with? There's enormous exponential growth in case numbers, that's surely the very definition of "out of control"? Whether that proves to be a big issue or not remains to be seen, hopefully not, as I said.

Today's figures not updated yet so anyone interested may want to read this.

I'll carry on posting these charts for the next few weeks and we can have a committee meeting then to decide if I carry on.

Screenshot_20210624-135527_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Have we turned the corner - again?
Screenshot_20210625-164406_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20210626-133154_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Falling every day!

Screenshot_20210627-160623_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

One problem seems to be a lot of people aren't aware that the vaccine doesn't actually stop people getting the virus, health officials should be making people better aware of this.

One problem seems to be a lot of people aren't aware that the vaccine doesn't actually stop people getting the virus, health officials should be making people better aware of this.
Or just focus on offering everyone the vaccine and getting on with our lives .
Hospital numbers are stable .
Yes you might still get it when vaccinated but the likelihood is you won't need hospital

This thread has been viewed 169815 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back