• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

Need to get more bog roll in!

Need to get more bog roll in!

Jack, 18 andrex for £7 in Morrisons at the moment :shite:. Can you share the link for your daily updates please?

Jack, 18 andrex for £7 in Morrisons at the moment :shite:. Can you share the link for your daily updates please?
As I said yesterday its from the research app that was posted here a few months ago. I've taken a screenshot of part of the front page of the app.

I'm sure it will be in your app store of choice.

"Help slow the spread of #COVID19 and identify at risk cases sooner by self-reporting your symptoms daily, even if you feel well ?. Download the app COVID Symptom Study - Help slow the spread of COVID-19

Screenshot_20200904-124416_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-163322_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20200906-151136_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

View media item 493
View media item 494
View media item 495
Some interesting right up to date graphs and one unintelligible one.?

Screenshot_20200907-130408_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

View media item 498
View media item 497
View media item 496
I wonder if the Scottish government ??????? have an end game as vast number of people are being tested✅, huge amounts of contacts are being traced✅, the hospitals are empty✅ and naebody is dying.✅.

Yet there are clusters here and rightly mini lockdowns there and no sooner does one end then you have another cluster here and another mini lockdown there.?.

Scotland??????? is just following the pattern of everywhere else in the world and there isn't much discussion of where all this is heading.?

Last edited:
View media item 498
View media item 497
View media item 496
I wonder if the Scottish government ??????? have an end game as vast number of people are being tested✅, huge amounts of contacts are being traced✅, the hospitals are empty✅ and naebody is dying.✅.

Yet there are clusters here and rightly mini lockdowns there and no sooner does one end then you have another cluster here and another mini lockdown there.?.

Scotland??????? is just following the pattern of everywhere else in the world and there isn't much discussion of where all this is heading.?
...And the statisticians must be knackered by now with all those totals they have run, phew!

Think you're right in your conclusion though. Does that mean it comes down to vaccine deliverance or forever corona?

Screenshot_20200908-140003_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

5C574956-5A12-49F6-B08A-F8EA76EAAFBA.png

From the Covid reporting app

20200909_143017.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-125453_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20200911-124107_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

20200912_134904.jpg

Screenshot_20200913-132159_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Double in less than a week, 6 days.

Screenshot_20200914-113746_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-141126_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-121917_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Wooft! I think we always knew 1,000s of students coming to Edinburgh would cause problems and one of Napiers halls is in the news this morning.

Word on the street is Edinburgh is in line for local lockdown! Screenshot_20200917-115135_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Wooft! I think we always knew 1,000s of students coming to Edinburgh would cause problems and one of Napiers halls is in the news this morning.

Word on the street is Edinburgh is in line for local lockdown! View attachment 3409
Not lookin god, huh? As you say, predictable in student towns.

Seein the same here in NL - here on the west coast area all the way down from Zandvoort to Rotterdam. Leiden is one of the oldest uni towns in Europe, infections thru the roof!

More hunkering down? Fúkkittall

I caught a bit of student bashing on radio Scotland this morning.

I don't know what's expected - tens of thousands of young people who are one of the "least affected" groups converging on the capital and live in a room. Of course they are going to go out.

I caught a bit of student bashing on radio Scotland this morning.

I don't know what's expected - tens of thousands of young people who are one of the "least affected" groups converging on the capital and live in a room. Of course they are going to go out.
Agreed.

I think it is very unfair that young people/students etc are being targeted for blame in some quarters for the rise in infections.

Oh dear!
Screenshot_20200918-105855_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Jeez, that is a jump!

Lothian going to be next hit with restrictions similar to Glasgow area I fear.
Visits to other households banned, pubs/restaurants closing early etc

Last edited:
So it now turns out that the coronavirus can’t get you if you’re at school, in the office, drinking in a shithole Wetherspoons, in a grouse shooting party or spending money in Blackpool.
Splendid, shut down Lancashire and invite everyone their to ram Blackpool for a party.
As far as I can see none of the crappy MSM including the BBC and ITV News at one o'clock have even asked why this is, nor Hancock giving a reason.

BIG G

So it now turns out that the coronavirus can’t get you if you’re at school, in the office, drinking in a shithole Wetherspoons, in a grouse shooting party or spending money in Blackpool.
Splendid, shut down Lancashire and invite everyone their to ram Blackpool for a party.
As far as I can see none of the crappy MSM including the BBC and ITV News at one o'clock have even asked why this is, nor Hancock giving a reason.

BIG G

Politicians murdering the man on the street is old news :cryy:

Politicians murdering the man on the street is old news :cryy:

My friend noted a while back that the narrative is the blame is being placed on the ordinary person. You and me. From the tory government at least - I think the scottish government is a bit more nuanced.

People breaking regulations
people getting covid tests when they shouldnt
people not following guidelines

See, I have a real problem with this.

I know few people breaking regulations.
I know few people who are getting covid tests when they shouldnt
I know few people not following guidelines

So, I struggle to believe that the general public is breaking regulations, getting tests when they shouldnt and not following guidelines. In fact I believe that generally people are doing their best to follow the garbled message from our politicians. I believe people are struggling to get tests.

We also know that key officials involved in the message have openly flouted the regulations they expect others to follow. That is a real problem.

I'm not surprised when I read there's not enough covid tests. It's absolutely shameful to dress this up as somehow the public to blame. I'm even less surprised when the government doesnt take responsibility. But then, very few of us in Scotland voted for them.

A few times this week i've heard them mention that tests are free, I think one of the tory bastards even said at this time. I bet their choking to introduce a charge, just to make them more accessible.

I should stress and remind folk that these are not official figures they are taken from the Covid-19 app mentioned earlier.
Screenshot_20200919-105325_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

View media item 501
View media item 502
Its not going to be a good news week:? more a case of how severe the new restrictions are likely to be.

We are going to see a ban for two weeks on visiting other households, and pubs and bars having to close at 10.

I don't think there will be another national lockdown. To do so would have catastrophic economic consequences and Westminster and Holyrood know this.

One day it is going to dawn on the politicians that you cannot control this virus....nor can you eliminate it. Covid-19 is here to stay and the sooner we learn how to live with it the better. A vaccine will help with immunity but that could be a long way off and might never happen.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200920-115628_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

View media item 501
View media item 502
Its not going to be a good news week:? more a case of how severe the new restrictions are likely to be.
About the positivity rate, so if it's approaching 5% does this mean that 19 out of 20 people who think they have covid symptoms and get a test turn out not to have it and if so does anyone else think this is quite odd?

Comparing with recent increases this is quite good!
Screenshot_20200921-110809_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

About the positivity rate, so if it's approaching 5% does this mean that 19 out of 20 people who think they have covid symptoms and get a test turn out not to have it and if so does anyone else think this is quite odd?

That's what it means though I can't say I have researched the theory behind this 5% number.

New persistent cough, high temperature and loss of taste and smell are three possible indicators of Covid but equally these must be prevalent in all sorts of day to day nothing illness and minor ailments.?

That's what it means though I can't say I have researched the theory behind this 5% number.

New persistent cough, high temperature and loss of taste and smell are three possible indicators of Covid but equally these must be prevalent in all sorts of day to day nothing illness and minor ailments.?
I guess you are right. I don't understand where the numbers come from though. Say the positivity rate is 5% and 4,000 new cases are reported daily in the UK, that indicates 80,000 people have been tested, yet the daily figures on the gov.uk covid site claim over 200,000 tests currently processed daily

This thread has been viewed 169902 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back