Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Sorry. Been out looking for a f'n bathroom suite and my phone has been busy all day with all and sundry wanting to go paintballing and a rather odd request to organise a HibeesBounce bungy jump, Jack Ross goes first!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Screenshot_20211031-200253_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Can anyone speculate as to a reason for the latest upward trend in cases? Reckon you can attribute the previous 2 peaks to the relaxing of covid restrictions, and the return of schools respectively, but this one? Vaccine effectiveness for reducing transmission starting to wane? 🤷‍♂️

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Can anyone speculate as to a reason for the latest upward trend in cases? Reckon you can attribute the previous 2 peaks to the relaxing of covid restrictions, and the return of schools respectively, but this one? Vaccine effectiveness for reducing transmission starting to wane? 🤷‍♂️
I'm no expert, however for me it can only really be the darker, colder weather and more people being indoors together.

Being double vaccinated will not stop you getting Covid, so it won't stop the rise in cases. What it will suppress is people who are infected getting seriously ill and being hospitalised therefore putting the NHS under massive strain over the winter. It's so important for everyone not only to get fully vaccinated (including the booster jags for over 50's), but also for over 50's to get the flu jag as well.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Thr number of first and second vaccinations per day has dropped from 25k 11 weeks ago to 2k today 😩 the number of deaths averaging 100+ a week and the number of new cases averaging 15k+ per week . You would think unvaccinated people ( including footballers ) would be a tad worried seeing as 95% of new deaths in the uk are unvaccinated people 🤷‍♂️

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
I'm no expert, however for me it can only really be the darker, colder weather and more people being indoors together.

Being double vaccinated will not stop you getting Covid, so it won't stop the rise in cases. What it will suppress is people who are infected getting seriously ill and being hospitalised therefore putting the NHS under massive strain over the winter. It's so important for everyone not only to get fully vaccinated (including the booster jags for over 50's), but also for over 50's to get the flu jag as well.
Good shout about the colder weather etc. The vaccine does reduce the chance of you catching or spearing the virus, so will have something of an impact.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Football clubs should tell their players vaccine or sack . That would benefit us by having to give the development squad and friinge players a game 🤪 It’s unbelievable that the “stars “ of the game are so selfish 😡couldny make it up , do they not give a stuff that they could spread the virus and end up hospitalising someone or worse 😩
They should ask them why they dont get vaccinated 🤔
Not just footballers btw . Anyone who refuses the vaccine .
Care homes have the right idea - vaccine or yer oot 👏👍

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Care homes have the right idea - vaccine or yer oot 👏👍

Don't think that's the case here Joe? But I may be wrong, you'll be better placed to know.
:lauff:

I agree with your point though, there's no good reason for the majority of folk (including footballers) to refuse the vaccination that I'm aware of.
But there's always the awkward squad somewhere.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here