Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think we're in the final stages of this with around 90% vaccinated and those who've had covid also having a decent degree of immunity we must be very close to herd levels.

Folk will still get it no matter what is put in place. We just need to do the right thing for everyone and be sensible. Yeah I know, folk being sensible 🙄

Hospitals lagging but they'll be falling too soon.

I'm quite hopeful for us, UK. Still very concerned for the many countries not so advanced (that I want to go on holiday to lol Is that bad?).

Admin
I think we're in the final stages of this with around 90% vaccinated and those who've had covid also having a decent degree of immunity we must be very close to herd levels.

Folk will still get it no matter what is put in place. We just need to do the right thing for everyone and be sensible. Yeah I know, folk being sensible 🙄

Hospitals lagging but they'll be falling too soon.

I'm quite hopeful for us, UK. Still very concerned for the many countries not so advanced (that I want to go on holiday to lol Is that bad?).

A close friend of my brother died last night, after 4 weeks putting up a damned good fight against the bastard illness. Its not gone away.

RIP Kenny, you will be missed my many.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Could at least explain the last 2 peaks (I think?) due to relaxing of restrictions and schools being back. Hopefully this is just a flattening 🤞🏻

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here