Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

aggie

Justified Radge
Difficult to imagine it was in the low 100s 10 pages or so ago.

View attachment 5199
Up to a whopping 1.03% of the population. Unless you are gagging for more lockdowns, I'd suggest that this is a level we can cope with - in fact, given that we are only talking about "active cases", as opposed to hospitalisations or deaths, I'd say I'm totally fine with this rise, which is inevitable because we are now allowed out of our f**kin houses to live some semblance of our lives again.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
We need a lockdown!

*Joking.
You're right.

NHS Lothian has had fewer than 30 per day in hospital for a good few weeks now compared to over 200 for a long period during the winter, 4 deaths in the last 90+ days. That reflects very generally what's going on elsewhere in Scotland.

It would be nice to see lower rates in the community but it would seem the need for hospital treatment isn't anyway near what it was.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Highest number of positive tests of the entire pandemic in Scotland today. Hopefully shouldn't turn into a big impact on hospitals / deaths but it really feels like it's accelerating right out of control now in terms of case numbers.

aggie

Justified Radge
Highest number of positive tests of the entire pandemic in Scotland today. Hopefully shouldn't turn into a big impact on hospitals / deaths but it really feels like it's accelerating right out of control now in terms of case numbers.
It really doesn't. Has the number of tests performed been consistent across the whole pandemic? No - so numbers of results are really largely irrelevant. Are hospitals/deaths out of control? No. Are numbers of cases still a tiny percentage of the population? Yes.

Folk really have to start accepting that this is the end - because it has to be - and that Covid will just be a part of everyday life from hereon in.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
It really doesn't. Has the number of tests performed been consistent across the whole pandemic? No - so numbers of results are really largely irrelevant. Are hospitals/deaths out of control? No. Are numbers of cases still a tiny percentage of the population? Yes.

Folk really have to start accepting that this is the end - because it has to be - and that Covid will just be a part of everyday life from hereon in.
Which part of my post are you actually disagreeing with? There's enormous exponential growth in case numbers, that's surely the very definition of "out of control"? Whether that proves to be a big issue or not remains to be seen, hopefully not, as I said.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
One problem seems to be a lot of people aren't aware that the vaccine doesn't actually stop people getting the virus, health officials should be making people better aware of this.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
One problem seems to be a lot of people aren't aware that the vaccine doesn't actually stop people getting the virus, health officials should be making people better aware of this.
Or just focus on offering everyone the vaccine and getting on with our lives .
Hospital numbers are stable .
Yes you might still get it when vaccinated but the likelihood is you won't need hospital

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here