• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

Not a good sign when they have to double the scale on the chart
Or when Professor Jason Leitch joins the ranks of the infected!

Or when Professor Jason Leitch joins the ranks of the infected!
And my Mrs. Although it's been peaceful as fuck watching the darts world cup to be fair.

It’ll be the death , hospital and ICU numbers that will determine any restrictions going forward . The vaccine effect will mean we just live with it now . Mask wearing is now few and far between 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20220619-173354_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-171856_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-135111_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-123401_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-130054_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Jings that turned from massive up to doon quickly. Here's hoping it continues.

I think folk thought the whole thing was all over and despite being asked to be cautious went hell for leather in pre covid mode. That's not saying everyone who's caught it recently fell into that category but once it exploded the collateral damage has been huge.

I'd like to think this will be a sharp reminder for everyone to go canny, but we know they won't!

I still think only a fool would predict what the situation will be in a couple of weeks.

Screenshot_20220624-121824_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220625-131057_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-133816_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220627-134535_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220628-152930_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220629-123756_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220630-123747_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Looks like no update today.

No update yesterday.

Screenshot_20220703-131816_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-134000_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Sitting 'recovering' from 2nd booster Moderna now in a qbicle in a sports hall miles away from home. The hall can't be reached easily by bus in a town of 130,000 inhabitants and seeing as it's mainly >60s getting jagged, a pretty poor show all round.

Still, that's it done, 5 mnths since last one, didn't realise!

On the rise here again too but no-one seems to take it seriously 'cept those most at risk.

Had to wear mask and it kept slippin' off... till I noticed I had it on upside down! Long time me no wear... 🤪

Screenshot_20220705-135317_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

That's another worrying upward trend.

Screenshot_20220706-140326_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

I've never stopped wearing a mask on public transport, shops and social distance. Only places that I did not was the vast Murrayfield and other gigs where nobody at all wore masks. Not a single one. Nonetheless it got me several weeks ago.
Anyone know what's happening with the much heraldid booster roll out?
I just phoned my 90 year old mother and she hasnae heard a peep. I guess her 69 year young son is pretty much down the pecking order.

BIG G

I'm afraid the days of people wearing masks has long since passed.You would need to have Sturgeon on the telly wearing black with her suntan whitened for anyone taking any notice,and with that clown Boris floundering I don't think even that would be enough.

I've never stopped wearing a mask on public transport, shops and social distance. Only places that I did not was the vast Murrayfield and other gigs where nobody at all wore masks. Not a single one. Nonetheless it got me several weeks ago.
I just phoned my 90 year old mother and she hasnae heard a peep. I guess her 69 year young son is pretty much down the pecking order.

BIG G
All those eligible that I know, maybe about 10 of them, have all had their's. I'd phone your mother's GP because at that age I'd imagine she's eligible. I'm not sure what the age thing is, I'm 65 on Saturday and heard nothing.

BIG G
Just got ma 2nd booster the other day, arm still sair 🤢 but here at present it's available without appointment at a jag centre that is a búgger wi the bus so I cycled.

As a 60+er you should get it no prob? Or do you have to go thru the doctors' in Scotland?

Eligible groups urged to come forward before the end of June.
People in eligible groups who, for whatever reason, have not yet had their spring booster jab are being encouraged to make an appointment now.
These additional vaccinations have been offered to people aged 75 or over and those aged over 12 who are immunosuppressed, with clinics operating since early March until 30 June.
Anyone in these groups who has not yet come forward can book online or call the national vaccination helpline seven days a week to make an appointment which suits them.

I did not know that. Who does? I suspect the horse has well and truly bolted anyway.
Come forward ! Ok, I'll phone my 90 Mum back and inform her she's being a bit of a Daftie.

BIG G

BIG G

My 90 year old maw in law got a letter for her additional booster - that's jag number 4?

Don't think the youngsters like yersel will get jag number 4 until autumn/winter, if at all.

I did not know that. Who does? I suspect the horse has well and truly bolted anyway.
Come forward ! Ok, I'll phone my 90 Mum back and inform her she's being a bit of a Daftie.

BIG G
I reckon it'll be worth her getting it asap as I suspect she'll be eligible for the Autumn booster too but will probably need to leave a 12 week or so gap between them. I'm guessing that's why they were urging folk to get it before the end of June if they're planning to roll out the Autumn one from October-ish

Screenshot_20220707-150436_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Now over 4 million in the UK.
Screenshot_20220708-133925_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

I'm at the stage now where I feel like the best thing to do is to be exposed to covid every day to keep my immune system on its toes. Must be horrible times for immune compromised people though.

I'm at the stage now where I feel like the best thing to do is to be exposed to covid every day to keep my immune system on its toes. Must be horrible times for immune compromised people though.
And the many suffering weird hang-on symptoms after mild bouts. And don't get me started on the cognitive damage dangers that may yet come.

Fuzzes up the mind in many ways. Let's hope that's a diminishing trend.

Screenshot_20220709-121143_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220710-135636_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

Screenshot_20220711-132856_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

It appears to be on the march nationwide.
I delivered to quite a few folk today who have Covid.
First big spike in months here.

This thread has been viewed 169065 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back