Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
View media item 506
Another observation is how very much improved England's 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 data has become.✅ led by the ever impressive Financial Times.

Its not very relevant to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 but I searched in vain for any Scottish equivalent.🤔

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
View media item 506
Another observation is how very much improved England's 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 data has become.✅ led by the ever impressive Financial Times.

Its not very relevant to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 but I searched in vain for any Scottish equivalent.🤔
Have you had a look at this site. It seems like it would be heaven for a statto

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Plenty info on there.
Some of it estimated as much is happening day to day, but it does help the ordinary bloke in the street get a grip on the virus.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge

Its a top class site and I have been using it since early doors but the owner doesn't vary from his base graphs which after a while become very repetitive though still of course very informative.✅

Many of the freelance English contributors🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 have branched out to much more local varied information trying to find trends and comparisons and I had hoped the Scottish🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 guy would follow but he still keeps to his old format good though it is.

Reactions: Dub

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
View media item 508
View media item 507
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 not surprisingly very much aligned on which age group are driving the 2nd wave.

Students particularly you would imagine and nae wonder governments want them locked down on campus where they are statistically very safe from serious illness and well away from parents and grandparents.

Think the tiny numbers and demographics of people using the reporting app makes your daily figures very inaccurate I'mafraid. There were 826 new cases in edin in last 7 days, up 149% from previous week

Jack

Bounce Radge
Think the tiny numbers and demographics of people using the reporting app makes your daily figures very inaccurate I'mafraid. There were 826 new cases in edin in last 7 days, up 149% from previous week
I considered the points you've made even before I started posting them a few weeks ago. When you have the virus, never mind being in an ICU, how likely are you to be in the mood to report is another point when thinking about accuracy among many others!

I also considered the people behind the app to be reliable and doubt they'd be publishing stuff they didn't think was was well founded.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks