Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

Jack

Bounce Radge
Jack, 18 andrex for £7 in Morrisons at the moment :shite:. Can you share the link for your daily updates please?
As I said yesterday its from the research app that was posted here a few months ago. I've taken a screenshot of part of the front page of the app.

I'm sure it will be in your app store of choice.

"Help slow the spread of #COVID19 and identify at risk cases sooner by self-reporting your symptoms daily, even if you feel well 🙏. Download the app COVID Symptom Study - Help slow the spread of COVID-19

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
View media item 498
View media item 497
View media item 496
I wonder if the Scottish government 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 have an end game as vast number of people are being tested✅, huge amounts of contacts are being traced✅, the hospitals are empty✅ and naebody is dying.✅.

Yet there are clusters here and rightly mini lockdowns there and no sooner does one end then you have another cluster here and another mini lockdown there.😥.

Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 is just following the pattern of everywhere else in the world and there isn't much discussion of where all this is heading.🤔

Last edited:

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
View media item 498
View media item 497
View media item 496
I wonder if the Scottish government 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 have an end game as vast number of people are being tested✅, huge amounts of contacts are being traced✅, the hospitals are empty✅ and naebody is dying.✅.

Yet there are clusters here and rightly mini lockdowns there and no sooner does one end then you have another cluster here and another mini lockdown there.😥.

Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 is just following the pattern of everywhere else in the world and there isn't much discussion of where all this is heading.🤔
...And the statisticians must be knackered by now with all those totals they have run, phew!

Think you're right in your conclusion though. Does that mean it comes down to vaccine deliverance or forever corona?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old