Full Time: Cove Unfortunately Named 1 v 2 Hibernian

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Only saw the second half on you tube on my phone.Cove gave us a game,rotten pitch Boyle never really got going credit to Milne for that.Iā€™ve now seen Wright and find it hard to defend him.Gullah much improved it.Doidge does a power of work Hallberg doesnā€™t.Goalie had a terrific save towards the end.Glad to be coming down the road with the points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
That first half performance šŸ˜‚ can't argue with the results but the squad players need to perform better

If we play 50 games this season, the first half performances will vary from best to worst. Sometimes the other team will be very good, sometimes they wont. Sometimes, it will be like a cup final for the opposition at their own gaff on a tight pitch.

I think we all want hibs to fire perfectly every time they play, but I feel that's unrealistic and we can be our own worst critics.

In the context of our season so far, I think the manager and players deserve a little slack.

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
If we play 50 games this season, the first half performances will vary from best to worst. Sometimes the other team will be very good, sometimes they wont. Sometimes, it will be like a cup final for the opposition at their own gaff on a tight pitch.

I think we all want hibs to fire perfectly every time they play, but I feel that's unrealistic and we can be our own worst critics.

In the context of our season so far, I think the manager and players deserve a little slack.
That's fair although expecting a better performance against lower league opposition isn't unreasonable, I get your point though and like anyone am just happy we are winning games

Robert Barone

Bounce Radge
Two pretty stuttering performances..a good half an hour from both games isn't really good enough imo and im sure we'll address it. It was lack of appllication and sloppiness.

A couple maybe advanced their chances of being involved more but mostly I'd be hesitant to involve any of the midfield that started today.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
Ā£107.00
Earned
Ā£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks