Full Time: Cove Unfortunately Named 1 v 2 Hibernian

Admin
Bit of a tougher task the more and we face that wee greasy shite Hartley's Cove, with the hunnish name yet again. What is it about hick towns and the huns, they seem to love each other (sic). Still there is a ying to the yang, Hibernian Hero Fraser Fyvie plays for Cove. He will forever be loved for his pass to Stokes in the build up to the most glorious goal in Hibernian FC's history, that day in May. Thank you Fraser, thank you. You will always be one of us after that and I know you play with an injury that could end your career at anytime so be careful pal. There is a pint in the till any time you are doon in sunny Leith.

I know very little else about the wee succulent lambs other than they were very good last year, no one supports them and they have a wealthy benefactor. They play at the Balmoral Stadium (mair royalist pish), although I suspect its mair chicken balmoral than the royal castle that hides dark secrets about Prince Andrew and under agers. Fit min.

We struggled to get going against Brora Huns and I expect we will be a little more cautious against this version of the hun brand. I know Jamie Murphy is hurtet and wont play, and I expect a few tweaks as we were pretty half arsed the other night?

Team might look as follows:

Barnes, who didnae have much to do the other night but might have got nearer the goal?

I expect Sir David to continue.

Daz too will play.

As will Paul Hanlon.

And so will Lewis.

I hope to see the return of Alex Gogic, assuming he is not away?

I also hope we start with Kyle Magennis, who looked very decent in his run out.

I hope Joe Newell is there but may be injured?

Boyler has to start.

As does Nissie, who simply is the difference.

I also hope Jamie Gullan is given another run out, as playing up front on his own wisnae great the other night.

Live on Premier Sports, although once again I would love to have been there, its another ground I have never see Hibernian play on.

Thoughts?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Barnes

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
McGinn
Mallan
Wright

Doidge
Gullan

I dunno if he's gonna start Magennis from the start. I'm hoping he does but that may come at the expense of a striker, Mcginn or Mallan.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Aye hopefully we see magennis from the start even if we can get 55-60mins out of him and another run out in the game next week before the return of the league as he looked like he could be a very useful player in the middle of the park for us

Admin
Aye hopefully we see magennis from the start even if we can get 55-60mins out of him and another run out in the game next week before the return of the league as he looked like he could be a very useful player in the middle of the park for us

Agree and that is why I picked him over Mallan who actually played well the other night.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Bounce Radge
I think Cove employ a certain Alan Combe. Another good Hibby, but sadly probably one with a grudge.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Agree and that is why I picked him over Mallan who actually played well the other night.
He looked like what we’ve been missing in the middle, getting on the ball turning and taking us forward...hopefully have a player in him that can hit a diagonal ball again

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Just watched the pitchside highlights and Hanlon seemed in a bit of pain when his header went in ?? Magennis looks the type that demands the ball from the back 4 and looks to get forward pronto , something we've been missing i think , looking forward to seeing more of him

Admin
Just watched the pitchside highlights and Hanlon seemed in a bit of pain when his header went in ?? Magennis looks the type that demands the ball from the back 4 and looks to get forward pronto , something we've been missing i think , looking forward to seeing more of him

I noticed that when watching the gam elive. I was going to drop him from my suggested team for today, but couldnt think of another centre half!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I noticed that when watching the gam elive. I was going to drop him from my suggested team for today, but couldnt think of another centre half!

Losing Jackson has brought us a shortage of CBs. Dunno if we have any in youth system.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Really wanted to see another central defender brought in.
Clearly we just didn't have the money to do it.

Maybe they thought McGinn or Gogic could probably drop in there if needed but we find ourselves short cos of McGinns call up to Scotland squad.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Bounce Radge
Only Gray, McGregor and Stevenson in the defence, and only Mackie as cover for them on the bench.
Hope Hanlon isn't out for long.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£68.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks