• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Corona virus on its own thread.

Interesting WHO seem to be changing there tune in China with more experts changing there tune on the origins of the virus.

Just read Galatasary flew into Greece for a friendly and went radge when asked tae show negative tests. The whole team tested positive.

Just read Galatasary flew into Greece for a friendly and went radge when asked tae show negative tests. The whole team tested positive.

They had negative tests but from the wrong time period and went home. Whole team testing positive highly unlikely and didn't happen.

They had negative tests but from the wrong time period and went home. Whole team testing positive highly unlikely and didn't happen.
Aw fuck.
I told someone this story tonight.
Should have realised it was a bad joke.

Fair enough, seen it on Twitter.

BIG G

I understand that England is now planning to introduce vaccine passports next month for big indoor events - clubs etc.

This is a funny one, partly because I'm quite against vaccine passports on the grounds of it being a form of segregation but additionally I'm naturally against anything the Tories do as that's usually a sure fire way to stay on the side of the good cnuts. I do think that despite the nonsensical way they're going about it (by opening everything first and putting it in place a month later) that it might actually be a sensible policy which will encourage people who've just been a bit lax, to get vaccinated.

Surely that can't be right? Going to need to think more about it.

I understand that England is now planning to introduce vaccine passports next month for big indoor events - clubs etc.

This is a funny one, partly because I'm quite against vaccine passports on the grounds of it being a form of segregation but additionally I'm naturally against anything the Tories do as that's usually a sure fire way to stay on the side of the good cnuts. I do think that despite the nonsensical way they're going about it (by opening everything first and putting it in place a month later) that it might actually be a sensible policy which will encourage people who've just been a bit lax, to get vaccinated.

Surely that can't be right? Going to need to think more about it.
I don't think it'll ever actually be implemented. This government doesn't do considered policy implementations, they just bumble from one knee jerk reaction to the next. All that's happened here is that they've seen France make a similar announcement which suddenly prompted 3 million people to book a vaccine appointment and they've seen it as a quick and easy way to encourage more uptake. Which it undoubtedly is.

I don't think it'll ever actually be implemented. This government doesn't do considered policy implementations, they just bumble from one knee jerk reaction to the next. All that's happened here is that they've seen France make a similar announcement which suddenly prompted 3 million people to book a vaccine appointment and they've seen it as a quick and easy way to encourage more uptake. Which it undoubtedly is.

That explains it. Didn't think for a second that it was part of any great strategy and I think you're right, the sly bassas that they are, they'll have no intention of implementing.

Interesting to read the first few pages of this....

Yesterday was my first time on public transport since Sept 2020.
I was on the train, Berwick to Edinburgh.
I was fuming how many folk were not wearing face coverings.
Lots of English ignoring the tannoy announcement advising it’s still mandatory in Scotland.
Another thing that pisses me off is those that only cover their mouths, not the nose WTF!

Too many of these dafties about the Livi area.
Also the usual 'hard guys' who don't wear a mask in shops etc whilst glaring belligerently around them. I doubt they are all asthma sufferers.

Too many of these dafties about the Livi area.
Also the usual 'hard guys' who don't wear a mask in shops etc whilst glaring belligerently around them. I doubt they are all asthma sufferers.
The pandemic has certainly shown the best, and worst of human behaviour and attitude.
I guess a twat is a twat, coronavirus or not ?

The pandemic has certainly shown the best, and worst of human behaviour and attitude.
I guess a twat is a twat, coronavirus or not ?
Spot on.
The vast majority fall into the ‘good guy’ category I reckon. But there’s a sizeable minority in the ‘wank’ subsection.

"Cower from". What an abject c**t of a man.

Couldn't have put it any better.

But it's worth repeating.
What an abject c**t of a man.

Couldn't have put it any better.

But it's worth repeating.
What an abject c**t of a man.
Hard to argue with that assessment.

While I don't normally wish ill on many folk I do wish ****s like him, trying to almost trivialise this virus, got a full proper dose of it.

These (tory) bastards are so untrustworthy I'm no more than 50/50 thinking this arsehole and his arsehole boss have never had it. PR stunt.

The party that put the N in cuts.

The party that put the N in cuts.
Cracker, Jack!

Cracker, Jack!
I only wish I could take the credit for it.

This page has been blocked by Microsoft Edge.

This page has been blocked by Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft Edge kens whit's gaun oan

Where is that? And why has nobody given her a slap?

Well there was a demo in London, but I don't think that's Trafalger Square.But there was a big one in Melbourne?

BIG G

BIG G
Still a c**t tho

BIG G

@Jack - the Ross County attendance thread reminded me of this exchange -.clock is ticking on who's buying the pints!

@Jack - the Ross County attendance thread reminded me of this exchange -.clock is ticking on who's buying the pints!
I'll be delighted to buy the pints!

I'll be delighted to buy the pints!
That’s going to one hell of a big round Jacko, your pension must be stupendous.

Cheers though.

Sorry, I find this deeply worrying. I'm totally against vaccine passports as they are discriminatory. Leaving aside the fact that that not everybody has a mobile phone ( old people, folk that just don't like them), What right does the state have to force you to disclose your own personal medical records in order for you to take part in basic things like going to football matches, concerts, nightclubs etc ? If this goes ahead, it won't just be temporary either, it will be for good. Can't believe there seems to be no opposition to this or fightback from Human Rights groups. This is what you get when one party has too much power and control for so long, and we have emergency legislation imposed on us which in reality is not emergency legislation as it has been extended for two years and possibly longer. We are heading for a two tier state and all over a virus which despite being dangerous to some and very contagious, most people are going to recover from.

Sorry, I find this deeply worrying. I'm totally against vaccine passports as they are discriminatory. Leaving aside the fact that that not everybody has a mobile phone ( old people, folk that just don't like them), What right does the state have to force you to disclose your own personal medical records in order for you to take part in basic things like going to football matches, concerts, nightclubs etc ? If this goes ahead, it won't just be temporary either, it will be for good. Can't believe there seems to be no opposition to this or fightback from Human Rights groups. This is what you get when one party has too much power and control for so long, and we have emergency legislation imposed on us which in reality is not emergency legislation as it has been extended for two years and possibly longer. We are heading for a two tier state and all over a virus which despite being dangerous to some and very contagious, most people are going to recover from.

That doesn't say you'll need it for football matches etc. The problem we have right now is foreign travel. Europe are using QR codes for entry to their countries and Scotland doesn't have that system although England does. So if you pitch up at immigration in Spain you're left in a position of trying to convince them to accept your Scottish paper version. It's not uncommon for countries to require confirmation of vaccination status before pernitting entry, obviously it's just become turbo charged due to the pandemic so a technology solution makes sense to me.

Don't get me wrong, there's obviously the possibility of that being extended to other things. I read the other day that you need to show a vaccination QR code to get into Rijeka's ground for example. Without this technology investment that would leave us a bit pumped for getting into the match unless we paid for an on the spot covid test (not that we're allowed anyway).

Just saw this moaty. Jeez. I'm currently off work with chronic pain and depression. Why ? Like many other Health Care workers , we have worked very hard during this pandemic, gave everything under the most challenging of conditions. For our communities.
I will recover, I'm not sure the United Kingdom will.

This is what you get when one party has too much power and control for so long
If Scotland was the only country doing it I'd probably agree. Fact is countries around the world are doing or have already done it and I suspect more will do the same.

Big day today, surely can't be any other outcome than remaining restrictions being lifted .

Full House at ER 😍

That doesn't say you'll need it for football matches etc. The problem we have right now is foreign travel. Europe are using QR codes for entry to their countries and Scotland doesn't have that system although England does. So if you pitch up at immigration in Spain you're left in a position of trying to convince them to accept your Scottish paper version. It's not uncommon for countries to require confirmation of vaccination status before pernitting entry, obviously it's just become turbo charged due to the pandemic so a technology solution makes sense to me.

Don't get me wrong, there's obviously the possibility of that being extended to other things. I read the other day that you need to show a vaccination QR code to get into Rijeka's ground for example. Without this technology investment that would leave us a bit pumped for getting into the match unless we paid for an on the spot covid test (not that we're allowed anyway).
Ive got a QR code for my vaccination certificate

Big day today, surely can't be any other outcome than remaining restrictions being lifted .

Full House at ER 😍
They will keep some physical distancing for some indoor public areas and mandatory mask wearing in shops/supermarkets and indoor crowded areas....wrongly IMO, but I think they will keep that for another couple of months anyway. Everything else will and should be lifted.

Have to be different from England you see....

They will keep some physical distancing for some indoor public areas and mandatory mask wearing in shops/supermarkets and indoor crowded areas....wrongly IMO, but I think they will keep that for another couple of months anyway. Everything else will and should be lifted.

Have to be different from England you see....
See the indoor and public transport thing i can kind of understand.
Football outside and being treated the way it has been is bonkers.

Like now Tuesday afternoon and still don't know the capacity or who come out the ballot for a game 2 days away not to even mention the league game on Sunday.

I just want to be in my own seat and enjoying my weekends again.

Let's be honest the 2 games I have already been to there has been zero social distancing motherwell I forgot to put my mask on when going in and wasn't until I left and it was in my pocket I remembered 😂

This thread has been viewed 319773 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back