• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Corona virus on its own thread.

Where is this Christian world, what have they done? How bad are their death rates?

BIG G
Those countries that consider themselves Christian, mostly the Western countries I would suggest. While you, I and others probably don't bother too much there's more than a few do.

If you were to consider Europe as a collection of Christian countries they're doing a wee bit better than they were. Not so long ago Europe accounted for half the daily global deaths, now its around a third.

Those countries that consider themselves Christian, mostly the Western countries I would suggest. While you, I and others probably don't bother too much there's more than a few do.

If you were to consider Europe as a collection of Christian countries they're doing a wee bit better than they were. Not so long ago Europe accounted for half the daily global deaths, now its around a third.

Well I shall get down on my knees and try not to confuse mysticism with science.

BIG G

Just watching the compulsory, in some countries, tracking devices being shown on the telly. What's the betting that fear of infection makes them permanent?

Just watching the compulsory, in some countries, tracking devices being shown on the telly. What's the betting that fear of infection makes them permanent?

Yes, but don’t you understand? Nothing else matters now except Covid. Only Covid. There are no other dangers now, no other priorities, no other ways to die or be immiserated, and all civil liberties are disposable in service of its R number.

After 10 months in hiding from an invisible part of nature itself, there is also no level of simple loneliness, depression and isolation that could justify a family member having you round to their own house for one day. If they do, then that makes both of you weak, entitled, overindulged crybabies, wholly lacking in backbone and moral fibre.

Risk is no longer yours to assess, by the way, either; neither is ethics, nor proportionality, nor priorities (nor indeed which scientists you think may or may not be right). Even now, nearly a year on, all of that must and will continue to be administered on your behalf by the state, in perpetuity if necessary (and it will be), because every and any Covid death could theoretically be traced back to you at some point in the chain. This fact will be tacitly enforced by the more virtuous among us shaming and condemning those bastard families who would decide for themselves that they now wish to spend a day together, irrespective of the presence in the world of a coronavirus.

And PS: your children, no matter how young, must be made to understand that they all now unwittingly carry the deadly weapon of invisible natural phenomena, so that if granny dies of Covid, no matter if she caught it in Sainsbury’s, on the bus, or in the Post Office, the kids will still know that it was probably their fault. It’s the ethical thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok the vaccine.Apparently the pfizer one ready to roll on the 8th. I'm assuming because Ldrp hibby is a midwife she will be pretty well far forward in the queue.Lucky wee sister. My mum turning 90 on the 7th will be pretty near the front of the queue. Me being 58 will be slightly less near the front. The thing is by the time it gets to my turn I'm presuming more than one is going to be on offer? Will we get a choice do you think or do you think it'll be 'take it or leave it'. Also there's the question of what's in it for the companies?I'd imagine Pfizer with their mafioso type leanings are in it to make big bucks out of it,and it will be' we the tax payer 'who are hit hardest, whilst Sunak and his chums in the city are rubbing their hands in glee.Anyway can't say I'm not glad the vaccine is finally upon us.

Ok the vaccine.Apparently the pfizer one ready to roll on the 8th. I'm assuming because Ldrp hibby is a midwife she will be pretty well far forward in the queue.Lucky wee sister. My mum turning 90 on the 7th will be pretty near the front of the queue. Me being 58 will be slightly less near the front. The thing is by the time it gets to my turn I'm presuming more than one is going to be on offer? Will we get a choice do you think or do you think it'll be 'take it or leave it'. Also there's the question of what's in it for the companies?I'd imagine Pfizer with their mafioso type leanings are in it to make big bucks out of it,and it will be' we the tax payer 'who are hit hardest, whilst Sunak and his chums in the city are rubbing their hands in glee.Anyway can't say I'm not glad the vaccine is finally upon us.
Looks like you'll be in the 6th group. Maybe enough time to see if any body parts fall off a week or 2 after getting jabbed.

I'm fairly sure the Pfizer vaccine from next week will be given to the most vulnerable, the very old, and front line Health Care workers in hospitals and people in Care Homes. The Oxford vaccine (which will be approved shortly IMO) will be given out to everyone else later on as it is cheaper and easier to store and distribute. People like myself in my mid-fifties will be offered it probably around April/May assuming all goes to plan.

Utterly astonishing how these vaccines have been produced, developed and approved within a 10 month period. We owe an awful lot to the people who have developed these vaccines.

By next summer (and possibly before then) all going well we should be back to as near normality as you can get. Covid-19 will never go away completely, no virus does. However the majority of the population should have enough immunity by the middle of next year to prevent the scale of new infections and hospitalisations we have seen this year.

Last edited:
Fantastic work from these gadgies who have come up with a vaccine. Absolutely brilliant work.
It will be great to be able to meet up with family and friends and not have to stay well away.
Those Bouncers who know me will testify that I’m not exactly a huggable guy (huggies is more my bag) but it will be nice to be able to give a (manly) hug to my lads. ( And of course their wives)

Yes, but don’t you understand? Nothing else matters now except Covid. Only Covid. There are no other dangers now, no other priorities, no other ways to die or be immiserated, and all civil liberties are disposable in service of its R number.

After 10 months in hiding from an invisible part of nature itself, there is also no level of simple loneliness, depression and isolation that could justify a family member having you round to their own house for one day. If they do, then that makes both of you weak, entitled, overindulged crybabies, wholly lacking in backbone and moral fibre.

Risk is no longer yours to assess, by the way, either; neither is ethics, nor proportionality, nor priorities (nor indeed which scientists you think may or may not be right). Even now, nearly a year on, all of that must and will continue to be administered on your behalf by the state, in perpetuity if necessary (and it will be), because every and any Covid death could theoretically be traced back to you at some point in the chain. This fact will be tacitly enforced by the more virtuous among us shaming and condemning those bastard families who would decide for themselves that they now wish to spend a day together, irrespective of the presence in the world of a coronavirus.

And PS: your children, no matter how young, must be made to understand that they all now unwittingly carry the deadly weapon of invisible natural phenomena, so that if granny dies of Covid, no matter if she caught it in Sainsbury’s, on the bus, or in the Post Office, the kids will still know that it was probably their fault. It’s the ethical thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The blame game is pointless. Facts and statistics can be manipulated to suit any point of view.

9 months ago the elderly people whose home is my workplace began to be hit by Covid which was brought into their home by either a worker or a visitor. Many of my colleagues also got sick - some seriously but none of my colleagues died. Unfortunately for the elderly folk the story was very different and although many of them were strong enough to beat the virus about a dozen of them withered and died in front of my eyes.

We went on full lockdown and the virus either had worked it’s way through or we just got good at keeping it out. The survivors got depressed with the lockdown situation and its had a terrible effect on them. Gradually we began opening up again - visitors allowed to come to meet outside with their loved ones. It helped but they are still depressed. New people began to move in and we tested them, quarantined them, and kept wearing out masks and minimized the risks within the community.

Outside the community has been a different story. Workers and their friends have to some extent stayed safer but some have not. They go to bars, restaurants, hang out with friends etc. I get it that it sucks to basically only go to work and then go home and hang out with your immediate family/flatmates. It makes us all depressed.

Last Wednesday a lovely but frail old lady moved in. She was tested negative. On arrival a lovely co-worker, wearing PPE, gave her a shower, got her settled into her quarantine room, and left for the night. That worker had earlier that day had her weekly Covid Test. You can guess what the result was and you can guess what the result of the test the lovely old lady’s test 4 days later was. My co-worker is home feeling pretty shitty, no taste, runny nose etc but prior experience tells me she will be fine. The old lady is coughing, not eating, and saying she feels like she’s dying. My experience says she probably is. Now a large section of my co-workers are reluctant to go in and assist the old lady. I empathize with their fears especially the ones I know have spent the last 9 months only coming to and from work and not hanging around with Noel Gallagher says ‘it’s all an attempt to control us’.

As I say statistics and facts about isolation and depression can back up any point of view. I’m also not gonna pin the blame on any one person or action. However, seeing just how easily this old lady caught the virus, and worrying that despite her quarantine there’s a high chance that in the days ahead the virus will be shown to have already jumped to many of the 70 other old folk who live here and that maybe half of them will die a horrible death in the next 2 or 3 weeks makes me mad when someone, who is extremely unlikely to die from Covid, complains that they’ve been asked to eat their lunch at a separate table from a co-worker.

#itsnotsomebigconspiracy

Listening and watching the news from around the world there was a stark reminder this is far from over and many countries are struggling so badly.

There was one clip that struck me and how lucky we are to have the NHS in the UK. One well spoken women, I'll not say which country because that doesn't really matter, was being interviewed while in a line waiting to get into a hospital.

"It [the virus] is running out of control, not even the rich can be guaranteed a bed in hospital or a ventilator if they need one."

Reactions: Zab
Well said son, spot on.

BIG G

All going ahead from tomorrow. Criteria as follows. Looks like i'm in first wave

Staff need to be particularly aware of a handful of things which may prevent or postpone a vaccination before they book:

• You cannot receive the vaccine within seven days of the Flu jab.
  • You cannot take the vaccine if you are pregnant
  • You should not get the vaccine if you are planning to become pregnant within three months of first dose
  • You cannot get vaccine if you might be pregnant
  • You should seek advice if you have a history of Anaphylaxis prior to booking
  • Please ensure you fall under the definition of frontline staff

Has anyone see the eight page Tom and Ann effort from the Scottish Government.

Coronavirus (COVID-19): dealing with awkward social situations - guidance. Etiquette and Pandemic Politeness.​

Deary me. Not a get tae fuck ya bam or I'll knock you clean out if you cough near me again ya erse.

BIG G

Last edited:
There was some talk in the media over the wee-end that Edinburgh might be going down to Tier 2 after this week. However I don't think Sturgeon mentioned it at all today. It was more how the rest of the Central belt was going to be going to Tier 3.

People that want to take a vaccine for a virus like this are insane.

Vaccines take years to produce...not months.
Who knows the side effects in a couple of years.

Bill Gates(Satan himself)even says it alters your genes.

People should really do some researching before diving in.
There's many virologists and people that are experts in this field who are completely opposed to it! Many many videos around about it.

If your older or in very poor health...ok.

Fact is that 99% of people that have died are either over 80,have type 2 diabetes or are mordibly obese.
Average mortality age is 82.

But hey ho the sheep will follow the MSM.

There's many virologists and people that are experts in this field who are completely opposed to it! Many many videos around about it.

Fact is that 99% of people that have died are either over 80,have type 2 diabetes or are mordibly obese.

Just for you Fun Boy!

BIG G

""

Bill Gates spending today tracking Margaret Keenan, 90, from Coventry. Some boy

Its Abit larger scale than that Rocky.

Check out ID2020.

It's Bill Gates latest company.

Might even open your mind to the plan at hand.

Check out ID2020.

Yer heids Microsoft son.

BIG G

BIG G

@Jamie

Are we keeping this one as our pet TI?

BIG G
But you can't compare our huge population with that of NZ. How about comparing it to twice as big Japan? Seemingly that's unfair as they're different.

But you can't compare our huge population with that of NZ. How about comparing it to twice as big Japan? Seemingly that's unfair as they're different.

How about comparing Ireland and Scotland with the same populations as New Zealand then. Anyway the last time I looked Ireland and mainland UK are both Islands. Maybe the Japanese government fucked up like those in the UK.

BIG G

What is MSM?

How about comparing Ireland and Scotland with the same populations as New Zealand then. Anyway the last time I looked Ireland and mainland UK are both Islands. Maybe the Japanese government fucked up like those in the UK.

BIG G
I think the gist of the article is that NZ were able to close their borders and did.

The UK and Irish governments didn't.

The devolved nations didn't have that option.

What is MSM?
Main Stream Media, the popular news outlets.

Its more than a bit shit that Edinburgh is still in tier 3 :9:

Its more than a bit shit that Edinburgh is still in tier 3 :9:
Certainly is.

There were song indications earlier in the week that Edinburgh was going to moved down to Tier 2.

That will be us till after the New Year now I would have thought.

BIG G
The Japanese fucked up that much 2000 and odd people have died. I've been told there's no point in getting annoyed at the murdering *&*^ running these islands because they've done their best.

Certainly is.

There were song indications earlier in the week that Edinburgh was going to moved down to Tier 2.

That will be us till after the New Year now I would have thought.
Edinburgh hits all level 2 targets and has achieved level 1 on occasion recently. The only criteria it doesn't meet is that Glasgow is in level 3.

The arguments put forward by NS are pish.

The silence from the council is just as pish.

currentlevels.jpg

Last edited:
The Japanese fucked up that much 2000 and odd people have died. I've been told there's no point in getting annoyed at the murdering *&*^ running these islands because they've done their best.

My poor attempt at sarcasm amigo.

BIG G

Edinburgh hits all level 2 targets and has achieved level 1 on occasion recently. The only criteria it doesn't meet is that Glasgow is in level 3.

The arguments put forward by NS are pish.

The silence from the council is just as pish.

View attachment 3897
Everyone knows that with Christmas only a few weeks away as soon as restrictions are relaxed folk will go fuckin mental on the drink and in the shopping centres. I gather it’s only for another week in Edinburgh so what’s the problem? The longer things are closed, especially licensed premises, the less there will be turning up at casualty units overwhelming the NHS. Should keep everything shut until after new year and until most folk have the vaccine.

I think the gist of the article is that NZ were able to close their borders and did.

The UK and Irish governments didn't.

The devolved nations didn't have that option.

Air borders. Of course they had Jack but chose not to.

Following Boris sheeplike in Christmas restriction easing. Lunacy.

BIG G

Everyone knows that with Christmas only a few weeks away as soon as restrictions are relaxed folk will go fuckin mental on the drink and in the shopping centres. I gather it’s only for another week in Edinburgh so what’s the problem? The longer things are closed, especially licensed premises, the less there will be turning up at casualty units overwhelming the NHS. Should keep everything shut until after new year and until most folk have the vaccine.
If we're going to have tiers then they have to be used appropriately otherwise whats the point? Just keep everyone in full lockdown?

Other areas meeting the criteria have had their levels put down to 2 so not putting Edinburgh in with them discounts the run up to Christmas theory.

If we're going to have tiers then they have to be used appropriately otherwise whats the point? Just keep everyone in full lockdown?

Other areas meeting the criteria have had their levels put down to 2 so not putting Edinburgh in with them discounts the run up to Christmas theory.
Other areas are unlikely to see the thousands of people descend on it in the same way Edinburgh would though so there’s your difference.
Tell you what though, if that bitch of a licensee Alison Craig from Howies that I heard on the John Beattie show this afternoon is a fair representation of the toon’s licensed trade, I’ll not be back.

Check out ID2020.

Nah, you're OK, I'll pass on that. I'm an open minded guy so I've looked into various conspiracy theories that people have pointed me towards already and haven't found anything that isn't both illogical and easily refuted.

The remarkable thing they do achieve is to take some of the most credulous people and convince them that they're the possessors of the inside knowledge and everyone else is following the mainstream narrative like sheep.

If you're serious in what you believe and not just trolling then by all means let me know your theory, in your own words, including both the why and the how and I'll be happy to engage in good faith. I won't be spending my time wandering down any internet rabbit holes though, I've done that already for my own interest and found nothing but a morass of nonsense aimed at the easily led.

@Jack I decided to watch a shite film on Film 4 than watch the hapless Jimmy Krankie. Did she explain concisely why Edinburgh is still in teir 3, or just blabber rubbish did she show ignored graphs?. Has she explained what her Governments reaction will be after a 3rd wave in January/February due to the 5 day Christmas, travel anywhere in the UK break lunacy. Was this decision, follow Boris or Science based.

I suspect the shite from Boris, Jimmy and the other two will be, we gave you a chance, we told you to behave, you fucked up, it's nowt to do with us. Your fault.
Meanwhile during the January/February third wave, I hope none on here have to experience unnecessary coffin duty.

BIG G

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 319726 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back